Recent content by bigfoot

1. B

HOT Croft 9 June 07 SOLD OUT

i was there, was a good day apart from the sunburnt face the same as last year :oops: there was chaos at the first corner of the clio race going to watch a recording of the setanta coverage now
  2. B

harness extension? any ideas?

is the baby seat mounting point strong enough, a baby + seat is a lot lighter than an adult. i've just fitted the rallye 4 into the DC2 and used the lower rear belt mounts, carnt see the angle being a problem and it is how its showed in the fitting instructions
  3. B

Engine bay cleaner

i use a stiff bristled brush to work it in to dirty corners. i use autoglym engine degreaser, rinse off then spray autoglym vinyl and rubber care on it. half hour every month or two keeps it looking like new not the best pic but
  4. B

Motorsport Events > Colerne Sat 14th APRIL

booked up for this yesterday. the GF wanted a weekend away so thought i might as well combine it with a trackday :lol: Evs- your local so any recomendations on somewhere to stay for a couple of nights
  5. B

My PC is better then yours thread - show your specs!

i've got the silver wavemaster, really nice looking case. seems to be a very good quality case as well. i've also got the same mobo and CPU as you with 2x1GB did you notice much differance going SLI as at the moment i've got a 7800GT and am not sure if its worth getting another. seems to play...
  6. B

Clay bar

i'm guessing that the paint renovator is quite harsh. after claying you should then use a paint cleaner like meguairs DC1 only moving onto harsher products where needed
  7. B

Clay bar

it removes all the crap that is stuck to the paint after washing and makes it really smooth ready for polishing and waxing. doesn't need doing more than twice a year. look here http://www.meguiars.co.uk/phpBB2/ for guides on using clay and a lot of other stuff
  8. B

Clay bar

halfords will sell the meguairs one, the one that comes in a box with a bottle of the spray
  9. B

HOT Trackday at Croft 2/9/06

my cheque went in the post this morning :D
  10. B

who's going to croft on the 16th

make that 2 dc2's