Recent content by BLaCkDC5R

1. B

whiney 4th gear

Yes mate. Stick with the oem MTF-III oil.
  2. B

Mugen Header

As above said, they are pretty expensive new/second hand. It's better to get TODA. You save some money and get more HP out of it. The quality is TOP too!!
  3. B

How much oil does a dc5 take ?

its 4.7L including the oil filter mate. Just wait a little bit after reaching 4.5L mark since the oil needs some time to go down. Check the level and then add little by little.
  4. B

4.3 final drive

Great link mate! Thanks a lot
  5. B

4.3 final drive

It's for a drag project mate. Reduces the gear changes as well.
  6. B

4.3 final drive

I mentioned my DC5 as an example only. It's sold long ago. The 4.3 is for other project.
  7. B

4.3 final drive

Yes that's what I want mate. With my 272bhp NA DC5 I couldn't get traction even on 2nd gear before I fitted 225 tires. Anyway I would like to know if anybody could show me on the pics and link I have posted which part to buy. By the way the 4.3 FD Is out of 02-04 RSX TYPE S with K20Z.
  8. B

4.3 final drive

Yes mate, I want longer gears. Judging from the pic below, I will need two parts. So I have to order the counter shaft and the Final driven?
  9. B

4.3 final drive

Hello guys! I was looking for 4.3 final drive. Yes, it's not a mistype haha. A lot of people use these for boosted applications in the States. As I would like to get a new oem one, therefore I didn't look at the forums for a second hand. Could anyone tell me if I order from here, which parts i...
  10. B

TOYO R888 or FEDERAL RSR ?

none of them seems to have R888's mate :(
  11. B

Any suggestions where to get tires online with good prices,guys?
  12. B

So R888s are the way to go. What do you say guys, is there a big difference from 215/45/17 to 225/45/17 ? does this 1cm make much of difference on grip in case of a semi slick?
  13. B

Thanks fOr the replies , guys. Sinbad, how is the grip when launching the car from the dig or rolling from the 1st gear? ( I asked you, because you run a superfarged teg as far as I know ;) )
  14. B

The difference is not huge, mate. Circa 30 eur per tyre. I am buying a set of 2 for the time being.
  15. B

What was wrong with the speedo ? ;)