Recent content by bling

1. B

Black DC5 owners.....

Black cars aint that much of a problem to keep clean as long as you have put enough effort in the detailing of the paintwork before hand. had the car claybarred then used cleaner to remove fine swirl marks and scratches then used a good quality polish(found megs stage 2 brillaint) then coated...
  2. B

Whats better to fit the esmm inserts or ETD?

i have purchased the esmm inserts as they were not a expensive mod.
  3. B

Eibach Pro-Street vs AST

Eibach don't make coilovers themself they are KW Variants or H&R. so you are actually getting a very good product!
  4. B

Currently detailing my Integra

Very Nice mate! had my car detailed a few years ago and the difference was just unreal! do you do private work?
  5. B

New Cold Air Feed added to my engine

ARE YOU A CLOWN? seems you don't understand why i posted this thread along with every other gruppe m member? it was to show the cold air feed i added to my car not to ask any advice from twits like yourself! does that make it clear to you now? or do you still need me to explain further?
  6. B

Seems like your grey matter isn't working too well mate! read my post did i say on here at any time that 'I NEED ADVICE ON A COLD AIR FEED' ANSWER IS A SIMPLE NO! you come on here and post how good gruppe m is so that you dont feel guilty paying the price you did? what sort of bollocks is that...
  7. B

MilanoChris are you apart of the GruppeM crew along with dotty and potato head? :P
  8. B

You call that evidence? what sort of evidence is a quoting someones post? And then the evidence says 'when at standstill' When will you actually start using some Grey matter? like i said let me know when we will be getting a days of hot weather which will totally destroy my open air filter! as...
  9. B

Reminder: IF you dont understand what that means use that wiky thing you know and love, or go ask one of the Gruppe M crew what it means...go...go on now! :lol:
  10. B

it is when you are talking crap! D!ckHead
  11. B

how are the potates growing? :P
  12. B

let me know when you get a fairly hot summers day mate and then i'll let you know what the results are! hot days in the UK! xrofl
  13. B

You think coz you own a dc5 it is totally different to any other car. just becuase you paid alot of money for very little gains that annoys you and then you think you can give people good advice? When really all you have done is paid 400 quid to get a K&N filter with some carbon fibre wrapped...
  14. B

Why do you constantly think you know whats best for me? i don't need your crap on this thread. it was purely to show people who have an open filter where they could attach a cold air feed. If you don't have something constructive towards the topic to say then keep it to yourself or go share it...