Recent content by blueguy

1. blueguy

Driveway

That should help a bit, give it a try with someone watching to see if it gives you enough clearance.
  2. blueguy

Kpro on facelift dc5

From what I understand, they are universal for the pre and facelift now. However a word of caution on (what I assume are) old gen kpros - When I had all my parts fitted ready to be tuned, my kpro had not been delivered yet. TGM tried a couple of kpro's from their race cars and it wouldn't work...
  3. blueguy

Custom sub boxes

The companies that the old old members used have shut up shop/ changed owners (not the same quality anymore) such as Audioscape who made this (FYI it's not mine) I can't remember anyone getting an install like this for years. I think you're best off finding a member who is going to get a...
  4. blueguy

This makes me sad.

Makes you wonder what Veilside were thinking when they designed this kit, especially when you think of the RX7 Fortune kit in comparison.
  5. blueguy

This makes me sad.

We've seen it before mate. That car was first with us many years ago at Japshow where it was a complete washout; the only only entertainment being Wayne's teg throwing a 'clifford' on the dyno.
  6. blueguy

Labour cost question

I think most people who are familiar with TGM would all agree they can be hard to get hold of. Another reason aside from being very busy is that every man and their dog calls up wanting to speak to Tom for advice, not to book their car in or buy parts - this really takes the biscuit in my view...
  7. blueguy

J's Racing 60RS

This has little to do with the back box..
  8. blueguy

J's Racing 60RS

Sorry, my setup was done in one go so I can't help you on this mate.
  9. blueguy

J's Racing 60RS

The 60RS won't be that loud at all. A lot of people just immediately think of the 70RR when you mention J's exhaust. When I first got the full J's setup (intake, 4-2, 2-1, 60RS) and ESMMs it still wasn't 'loud'; Noticeably louder than stock, but not loud per se. It was only after I changed the...
  10. blueguy

Wow Chrome DC5

For me, a chromed car needs to have something special about it for it to (sometimes) work.
  11. blueguy

Wheel Hop

If your engine mounts are fine, the best bang for your buck is to use engine mount inserts to stiffen them up. In the old days all inserts were from Energy Suspension. I don't know if other manufacturers have introduced them since. Note, with stiffer engine mounts the cabin noise/vibration will...
  12. blueguy

DC5 newb, Honda veteran.

Post up in this section for swaps. More people should see it ;) Welcome btw.
  13. blueguy

Buddyclub P1 strut bar and intakes

no idea mate, but I would imagine they stand a better chance of fitting with the strut than the J's/Gruppe M.
  14. blueguy

Buddyclub P1 strut bar and intakes

The strut doesn't fit with the J's or Gruppe M.