Recent content by Boab01

1. B

Bikers / Boarders?

Saris bones 3 fitted well on the back of my FD2, no reason why it wont fit a DC5
  2. B

DC5 vs S2000?

They are, they're quite a bit shorter on the FD2 though :) the big difference is that the torque curve is shaped differently on the K20 powered cars that have not been tuned, there appears to be a far more pronounce leap in torque when you hit VTEC on them versus the S2000 and there is more...
  3. B

DC5 vs S2000?

That hits the nail on the head imo :) Not much in it in terms of pace but the cars are completely different in terms of driving and purpose :)
  4. B

The DC5 project....

Yep costs of the Megs vs. the UDM are pretty much ixy pixxy :) mine cost about £150 with transformer and importing etc :) the Megs is decent though by all accounts and you don't have to muck about with transformers :)
  5. B

Rims decision

I've just bought 4 of these for my CW FD2 in Bronze got a great deal from Julian, give him a phone! :)
  6. B

Insulting my lovely DC5 !

Burning cross time? ;) My neighbours don't appreciate my new car, he even said, I reckon my BMW 525 would have the beating of this.....
  7. B

3 x FD2s

Like the FN2s it's a cost option - not expensive but you do have to pay extra for em, like mats :)
  8. B

DC5 CAR TAX RATES -

That'll be the time to buy a CR-Z :D Honda confirmed it's going to be available early 09!
  9. B

To Bin or not to Bin

Here's my guess on your problem. Japan use the NTSC format on their tellys so unless you're connecting via scart or composite video that will be a problem. I'm sure there must be something you can do but its possible you may be unable to connect the two together.
  10. B

FD2 Insurance Thread

That's the thing though, you spend 20 minutes on a call with an irritating tube who would rather be out at the pub than doing their job and then have them give you a hard time because you used to have a company car and therefor not much in the way of NCB - I just appreciated that the guy at A...
  11. B

FD2 Insurance Thread

there is such a thing as a board with too many sections ;)
  12. B

FD2 Insurance Thread

Hi, hope noone minds but as there's no FD2 forum yet (any takers or suggestions of who might set one up for us?). I wanted to share an experience I've had with getting insurance on this car - at the moment it's not all that easy! Most insurers who say they deal in import Jap cars just don't, so...
  13. B

Opie Oils New Website Preview.....

Looking nice, I'll be looking to get a 5L +1L Silkolene Pro S set when the new car comes so I'll be using the new site soon :).
  14. B

have look at this

Nice, I should get myself one of those :( :xfurious: ARGH! 2.5 weeks to go, probably!
  15. B

Photo Chop request. EDIT: and opinions

Sorry :( looks like dustbin lids to me :(