Recent content by Br1an_g

1. Br1an_g

Going to see DC5 tomorrow - Dicksons of Dunblane

lol, think ive only ever seen 2 on the road... 320bhp RWD...hmmmmm.....
  2. Br1an_g

good choice.....it looked great.. i did think that he was a bit steep considering what you can get down south for less money. sorry for not replying sooner, but ive been exploring my options...and a BMW Z3M-coupe is looking tempting.. :oops:
  3. Br1an_g

ok, so went up today and had a good look: they had a white one in the showroom, looked in gret condition, red interior, C-pack, no start button, fog light cut into bumper. 20k on the clock and he wanted 16495 a blue one, drivers side seat bolster had collapsed (4.5 grade). he took us a run...
  4. Br1an_g

just thought i would let you all know, I might be getting one sooner than i thought, so have arranged a viewing tomorrow at Dicksons of Dunblane. (50 min drive from me) they have a white one ready to go, and a blue one still to be SVA'd. Would really like red, but think I should have a good...
  5. Br1an_g

Beware of this DC5 one on e-bay - ended today for £11,100 !!

someone got a bargain....or a cow... it went for 10,100.01 and he said it would be sva'd before pick up
  6. Br1an_g

problem with headunit HELP PLEASE

sounds like something wrong with the load mechanism. (something inside the bay, dodgy lens, broken mechanism) process should be: insert cd cd locks in place lens reads cd cd plays yours isnt locking into place to play. could mean something inside is preenting the cd going in properly, or the...
  7. Br1an_g

removing high level spoiler - replace with Lip spoiler?

haven't told the wife yet though.... :oops: :lol:
  8. Br1an_g

removing high level spoiler - replace with Lip spoiler?

suppose as i started this post i would post what my plans are now after al of the feedback.. im going to keep the spoiler...the teg will be mine, and mine only.. then i give my wife our current car.... problem solved...we are both happy..
  9. Br1an_g

problem with headunit HELP PLEASE

does it attempt to read the cd? or just in and out..
  10. Br1an_g

Review of DC5 after 5 days of ownership!

by the time we get enough sunshine for me to take the wife and kid to saltcoats i will probably have bought a teg... :lol: the joys of Scottish weather...
  11. Br1an_g

Salty roads

im not saying i wont/wouldnt get it done, just wondering why get it done with something that isnt permanent. does the waxoil come off pretty easy? or would it only be if you use power washer at highest power jet? my power washer has a light spray. suppose this would be ok?
  12. Br1an_g

if your ever passing through Glasgow...gimme a shout :D
  13. Br1an_g

Milano Red Pics?!

dont supose if i got a red one with red interior.. would anyone want to swap red interior for a black?
  14. Br1an_g

lucky, lucky b***ard...... :D congrats on the car. im counting the months...
  15. Br1an_g

Salty roads

Time for a stupid question.. is it really necessary to get it undersealed? if i bought a UK car, i would happily jet wash underneath and in the arches, and not worry about getting it undersealed again... so why is there an on-going need to keep the teg undersealed? isnt there a more...