Recent content by Budders_DC5

1. Budders_DC5

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Some of you may have seen these on my Instagram page but if not this is what i did! [emoji4][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Budders_DC5

"Dash Dodger" Roll Cages

Iv just put the cusco cage in mine and i no what u mean about the harness bar! Very annoying!! For temporary i have just clipped the harnesses into loop bolts into the original seatbelt mountings. In time i will be welding bars onto the cage though and doorbars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Budders_DC5

Group Buy – HKS lowered seat rail - £130

Just drove around town and it is low but i love it! Iv had to adjust my mirrors right down and i do have to stretch a little bit to park to watch the kerb. Like i said before i think it is peference though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Budders_DC5

Unfortunately not as the car is off the road! It is in work though so i will drive it round the carpark and park up to see how it feels then! Will let u no :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Budders_DC5

Iv literally just fitted mine on my lunchbreak and im 5ft10 aswell and mine is perfect! It is low but i can still see, its not that low that i can not see around me! I think it might be preference though? Very happy! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Budders_DC5

Kansai is a HKS division Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Budders_DC5

Yay thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Budders_DC5

Wahoo! I havnt got facebook, did he put anything about the wind deflectors on there as i ordered a set of them aswell?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Budders_DC5

Sounds good! Thanks guys
  10. Budders_DC5

Does anyone know when these will be with us? Before Japfest?
  11. Budders_DC5

It is possible to lower the passenger seat aswell but some people just arent bothered lol like im not at the moment! Im more important (driver) so me first :)
  12. Budders_DC5

She******* Hahaa :) But yes i have just paid and sent email across, Thank you
  13. Budders_DC5

How to Replace the Fuel Filter

Adam can you tell me, is this the only fuel filter on the car? Meaning there isnt a cartridge fuel filter you can replace aswell?? Also is the fuel filter in the tank a lifetime filter?? Thank you :)
  14. Budders_DC5

moving on ...

Post some pictures of it please! Be good to see what it actually looked like for £250!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Budders_DC5

Newbie from Bristol.

Welcome!! [emoji4] I met you yesterday! (I have the pink DC5!) Loving the DC2! I uploaded a picture on my instagram of yours and the yellow one! Tagged Weaz! You on there!? Il look out for you driving around! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk