Recent content by C6MWX

1. C

Newbie looking to buy a dc5

Arches are the main thing to look out for this is a good indication of condition
  2. C

NC500 summer 2020

This sounds like a great idea Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  3. C

Air assist removal

I've heard blanking this can stop the car hunting at idle on cold start when you have aftermarket exhaust Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  4. C

Wheels what fits and how they look

Arches rolled? I've just bought same spec wheels just deciding on size tyres Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  5. C

P0341 help please?

They auto adjust timing on the go from what I understand, best to see an expert though to be safe I guess Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  6. C

P0341 help please?

Camshaft position sensor I believe, don't think they're overly expensive to replace Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  7. C

How to fit rear LCA’s, subframe brace & a tie bar.... on a budget

Great guide! Been looking at doing this myself and had noticed the massive price difference in parts also. If its just a case of swapping bushes it's well worth doing this way, any doubts in the quality of the LCA's? Reckon they'd be prone to snapping or cracking on potholes etc? Sent from my...
  8. C

Carbon Parts and Seibon

Not bought anything from them for the teg but have had quite a bit on subaru over the years and always been spot on fit like oem Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  9. C

Replacement bulb type?

I did exactly this today on my pfl the guide is spot on was rather easy when I knew where I was looking for bolts and clips Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  10. C

Front bumper, headlight and bulb removal

Face-lift may be different but mines pfl and is bolted behind bumper at bottom and side Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  11. C

Front bumper, headlight and bulb removal

So glad I found this, as my lights are playing up, so bumper off and investigate... Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  12. C

DIY How to replace front Brembo brake pads and rotors in Honda DC5

Not need to bleed the system after replacing pads? Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  13. C

Replacement bulb type?

Same thing just happened to me today, yes it's d2r. Looks to be inaccessible though is it a bumper off job to get at the headlight? Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  14. C

Reg plate sizes and best place to get

Sounds tasty, must have set you back a bit. I've dropped 160bhp from the scoob to the teg but definitely doesn't feel like it at all Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk
  15. C

Reg plate sizes and best place to get

I've said this, it feels much more stable in standard form and it's power you can use, mine was a 2007 forged Hawk STI. I picked up a nighthawk black dc5 in px on it it's a standard car apart from a mishimoto rad and buddy club pro spec exhaust but it's real clean for its age, I've had some...