Recent content by CaLi

1. CaLi

Moderators Wanted

Really sorry for the amount of spam and scammers on here. Im still admin but apologise that I'm not really an active user anymore due to other commitments. Are there any old die hard forum users that would want the option to moderate on here to ban the scammers and keep it running as it used to?
  2. CaLi

DC5 N.Wales camping meet (August 2nd-4th)

@coyote_dc5 i may be up for this camping malarkey this time round :)
  3. CaLi

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

In its current format this forum is not sustainable, its massively outdated which brings limitations on integrating new features. The IPB platform we currently use costs money and the current hosting package is overkill for the amount of activity we now have on here thanks to Facebook killing...
  4. CaLi

Full underside restoration

immense work! I dare not look underneath mine :xgrin:
  5. CaLi

Lazy guide to cleaning Recaro's- Woolite does it work?

thank you for the guide, very much appreciated :) My drivers seat is shocking from my black work trousers so this post has inspired me to get pull my finger out and get it done on a day off soon
  6. CaLi

Tyre width and tread query

If your buying 2 more re070s then dont bother with openeo as im still waiting for mine to turn up, utter crap delivery #weeksnotdays
  7. CaLi

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Fair does Alex they look great on a super clean car :) Glad to hear your happy with them Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  8. CaLi

Floor mats replacement / lookalike

Just wash them? I soak with water then add carpet cleaner and rub in with a brush, let it stand for 10 mins then jetspray it off. Come out like new every year.
  9. CaLi

They were posted out early this morning :) Apply them to a clean and dry surface Before applying them make sure the top clear transfer tape is pressed firmly to the backing sheet before peeling them apart as if its not the lettering wont lift. Once applied to the surface run over them with a...
  10. CaLi

These wont be posted out till tomorrow sorry. Forgot to post this morning and now stuck in work and will miss the last post grrrr Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  11. CaLi

Calliper Carrier seized

From my understanding its identicle bar the fins and colour Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  12. CaLi

Calliper Carrier seized

Ep3 is the same but without the cooling fins
  13. CaLi

They have arrived.. Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
  14. CaLi

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding over the cost, a nightmare turned into a headache which then turned into not too bad a situation. Also somehow during all this sticker nightmare i have been working on the sites front page. Yes its different from the last one i...
  15. CaLi

Stickers are all now complete and will be posted to me today so should receive them tomorrow. i will put them all in the envelopes on Sunday and they will be posted out to you Monday