Recent content by callzy

1. C

Type R stickers and paint code

Hello my dc5 has recently been damaged due to slates full of my roof in the bad weather and i need to get back panel just behind the passenger door is.This is where the Type R sticker is so the painter needs to take the sticker off to spray the car.Plus i need to find out where i get the paint...
  2. C

Removing tar from white dc5

Hi folks i have a white DC5 and after the hard winter we have just had i have a lot of speckles of tar on the body work of my car i was wondering what is the best procedure to remove the tar from the body work????????
  3. C

Water getting into boot under spare wheel!!!!!!!

Well i stay in Scotland m8 so i rains nearly every other day lol!!!!
  4. C

Water getting into boot under spare wheel!!!!!!!

Hi, I have been driving ma DC5 about for about 2 months since the wetter weather a come and i have been hearing this sloshing noise coming from the back of my car i put it down to water running down the back window on the outside of the car but the noise was getting worse so i opened my boot and...
  5. C

Paint code for dc5!!

White m8!!
  6. C

Paint code for dc5!!

I am looking to sort a bump an my dc5 i can not find the paint code on my dc5 as the writing is in japanese where do you find out the paint code????
  7. C

How to put on new type R decals??

I still have some off my old decals on my dc5 what is the best way to get them of without damaging the paint??
  8. C

they are genuine got them from honda!!
  9. C

Hi just recieved my new type R decals for my dc5 as the ones on my beast were partly removed but a jet wash was wonder how to put the new ones on without making a cunt of it lol???
  10. C

Looking to respray dc5 wheels!!!!

Hi not long bought myself a dc5 and have to say it is so machine the car is in mint condition but the wheels need a respray was wondering how and where you get the paint colour from plus how to get the best finish on the wheels????
  11. C

grinding from back passenger wheel!!!!

Hi just noticed that there is a grinding noise of my back wheel not sure what it is i have a sppon sports exhaust so when the window is up i cant here the noise but as the summer has come i have been putting my window down more and i have been beginning to notice it more?Hope someone can help???
  12. C

how to get the best finish from polishing dc5

hello my white integra is looking musky and i am wanting to wax it how do you get the best results??
  13. C

The best exhaust for dc5??

Hi, I have just purchased my first dc5 and i was wondering what is the best exhaust system for the beast?When i bought the car it has got an spoon sports system on it with the spoon b-pipe and a spoon n1 back box. I would just like info on what are the best exhaust system on the market and at...