1. Cam

L33 TEG - Any Body Own It?

Our survey says yes:
  2. Cam

Returning Member

Welcome back to the fold. xthumbup
  3. Cam

Have i the right air scoop??

Usual position is on the left behind where the OEM airbox sat... do you have a picture with the bonnet up?
  4. Cam

Free mods

Personally... I would be enjoying it in the meantime in its standard form and save up for mods you can do properly at a later date.
  5. Cam

Time to tidy up

Can normally find centre caps pretty cheaply on eBay. xthumbup
  6. Cam

Bonjour

Welcome. I will shortly be selling mine (regrettably). :unsure: Details in signature.
  7. Cam

Rocker Cover Gasket

I usually use https://wetransfer.com/ for sending files that are too big for email. If you tap the 3 dotted icon it will give you a link instead of email address to send to. xthumbup
  8. Cam

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

If it wasn't specific to the car I would however whoever buys it will probably want it so unfortunately not. ^_^
  9. Cam

Cheers - looking at selling in Spring as house and wedding plans are in full swing :unsure: but at least someone else can enjoy a well looked after Teg. :)
  10. Cam

Turbo DC5 - Does anyone know this car

Take a look at the seller's eBay account and view the last piece of feedback..... Stay well clear. :-k
  11. Cam

Bit of TLC on the old girl. :wub:
  12. Cam

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Several years ago I used to be on the phpBB team, so if you need any advice with the forum just drop me a PM. :)
  13. Cam

Booty

Before I remove it, is there likely to be a bracket or clips that need replacing? Common issue? Only happening on the LHS.
  14. Cam

JDM speed limiter HELP?

It would make a nice challenge to try and hit every day... :ph34r:
  15. Cam

Unplayable USB file

Does it happen on particular songs? Sometimes songs are compressed differently or use different file formats like mp3, mp4, wma, wav... some which may not be compatible with the head unit. Worth looking into - it may be that some have been ripped differently.