Recent content by carlos7777777

1. carlos7777777

Replacement 2 piece brake issues

Hi all, Hope everyone is good. I am in the need of replacing the front disks and pads on my DC5. I bought the car back in 2012 and have never needed to replace them untill now... I am led to believe that the car has BIOT 2 piece disks and ferodo ds2500 pads used with the standard brembo...
  2. carlos7777777

BuddyClub N+ replacement top mounts?

Hi Carl, Thanks for that! I have spoken to the garage who have also been in contact with SPD who has also forwarded them pictures; we have a bush set on order for the front struts and the OEM mounts are being returned. Hopefully these bushes sort the issue and apparently it will. If the...
  3. carlos7777777

Hi mate, Thanks for your input. Unfortunately the car is at the garage so can't get some pictures of them. I'll ring the garage and see if they can get a picture sorted for me. In the meantime i'll also try TGM again as I believe they may have originally installed these and completed the FRSU...
  4. carlos7777777

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

This is amazing, glad the forum has been saved! The new layout looks nice and clean too. Just out of interest; what are the typical annual running costs for a forum such as this?
  5. carlos7777777

Hi all, I've just had the car in the garage for an MOT and the top mounts and bearings have come back as an advisory. I've asked the garage to fix the issue so they ordered the OEM top mounts - which took nearly 3 weeks due to the recent cyber attack on Honda! Problem is, no that the parts...
  6. carlos7777777

Full Fluid Change - recommendations and suppliers?

Thanks for the info Carl. I'll have a look later and see what spec they are - is there anywhere I should look on the coil-over to see the exact spec? Cheers, Carl.
  7. carlos7777777

Hi Jordan and thanks for the input. I never really thought about getting engine oil from Honda as generally I usually go with branded Shell / Mobil etc stuff. However, the other stuff i'll get from honda so thanks for that. ------------------------------ With regards to the top mounts, as I...
  8. carlos7777777

Hi All, Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years. I am about to start getting everything sorted for a full fluid service and actually spend some time driving the car this year as it has mainly been sat about for the last few months due to having another daily.... What are people's...
  9. carlos7777777

Anyone making forum stickers?

If he isn‘t able to I‘m sure I could muster some up as I have vinyl cutters etc [emoji106] Cheers, Carl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. carlos7777777

Reg plate sizes and best place to get

Hi mate, It would be best to go through the website as it helps keep all the orders together otherwise I may miss a few. Https://www.jdmplates.co.uk Cheers, Carl. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. carlos7777777

Reg plate sizes and best place to get

Thanks mate I appreciate the vouch! The number plate area is a pretty grey area but with BSAU 145e coming out in the next year or so (after this brexit malarkey) I believe they will be more clear. However, every plate must have the bs number and company information printed on the plate; if not...
  12. carlos7777777

Rear reg plate

Awesome mate nice one [emoji4]. Here‘s a quick pic; I need to get some better quality ones showing the Krystal a bit better! https://www.instagram.com/p/BxkkrjzlQxE/?igshid=k5mb4yh3b8me Also with regards to the docs, if you havnt managed to upload them please send them to...
  13. carlos7777777

Rear reg plate

I own a company called JDM Plates. We have stock of 13x6.5 but no resin letters; I can get you some in if needed? I can however supply 4d, Krystal, and the smallest legal sizes in the country for imports [emoji6]. Https://www.jdmplates.co.uk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. carlos7777777

New Top Mounts?

Hi All, I just had my MOT on Saturday and it passed fine with a couple of advisories; couple of rear tyres need to be changes (getting all 4 done this week anyways) and top mounts? Monitor and repair if necessary (advisories): Nearside Front Upper Macpherson strut pin or bush worn but not...
  15. carlos7777777

Insurance time...

Renewal time... again... Was offered £399 for the honda (same as last year) Was offered £387 for the fiesta (up £50 from last year) Both the above from green light. Went to go compare and straight away the fiesta is £207 and the honda is £297 with eSure and LV respectively. However a...