Recent content by -Carter-

1. -Carter-

DC5 on 15's & 16's Pics?

What size wheels did they use in touring cars and time attack?
  2. -Carter-

'K20' number plates

In your rear view mirror it could look more like Type R...
  3. -Carter-

'K20' number plates

Did see someone on a forum with "K20 FTW"
  4. -Carter-

21 insurance costs for dc5?

I ended up paying 2,200 odd when I turned 21 with admiral, got it down to 1,400 for my next year though!
  5. -Carter-

Scale Models

Just ordered one of those DC5s!... And loving that skyline!
  6. -Carter-

1/4 mile drag times

Yeah my rubbish driving!
  7. -Carter-

1/4 mile drag times

First time iv been down the strip - I got 15.05 with 2.41 60ft at 94mph - Mods being cat back exhaust and a bit of a rubbish induction kit (and brand new tyres on the front that werent worn in - Any excuse lol) Dont know how respectable my time is though so will keep an eye on this thread! Want...
  8. -Carter-

Another HID Question...

Just took my car to a garage to get them checked out, and he said the wires are all over the place and its just running standard halogen bulbs (which were grinded down to fit!). Pretty urineed off! Think il get the bumper and headlights off to take a look myself. Might purchase an aftermarket...
  9. -Carter-

Another HID Question...

Sorry about another HID question but I cant find my answer. Iv not long bought my DC5 of the old man, and hes never touched the headlights during his ownership. My Passenger side bulb seems to have blown so when I searched to find the bulb number I found out that all DC5s have HIDs standard, now...
  10. -Carter-

Windscreen question ?

I believe the wires are for a standard satnav ariel... could be wrong! Good luck with the insurance, think it can be a pain sometimes due to the DC5s being imports.
  11. -Carter-

dc5 insurance

Whos that with? is it under your own name?
  12. -Carter-

Urgent Brake Pad Help Needed Please

Thanks for the Link, Could be the case. We measured the pad itself before hand and it came to approx 12mm (not including the metal backing) The code on the box reads MDB1752 - M1230. Any suggestions?
  13. -Carter-

Yep, pushed all 4 in :xconfused:
  14. -Carter-

Hi everyone, We just changed the pads on the DC5. On testing them out, they seem to be locked on. As if the Pads are too thick? We are no mechanics but have changed pads on other cars in the past with no problem but unsure what to do now. The Pads are mintex and were bought off ebay which stated...
  15. -Carter-

A Paitent Newbie...

I did hear a rumour about that! Was hoping it wasnt true, surely it will just be held somewhere else? I hope! :(