Recent content by ChanHongHong88

1. ChanHongHong88

Gloucestershire Tegs

I can't make this Saturday sadly but I would be keen to join the next one.
  2. ChanHongHong88

Gloucestershire Tegs

I am top of M5 (Birmingham-ish way) but would be up for popping down to meeting fellow DC5 owners.
  3. ChanHongHong88

Caffeine & Machine — Oct 13th at 1pm

I am going, I have registered interest on the DC5 owner's FB group :D
  4. ChanHongHong88

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

There are cameras on M5 junctions 1-2 40 mph average limit at the moment; not sure if you would come this way. They are ruining my little VTEC strip before home LOL.
  5. ChanHongHong88

what car did you previously own ?

X reg EJ6 Civic Coupe - 1st car and still around in the garage plan to eventually have an engine swap. ;) 55 reg champ white DC5 - my now regular car :D
  6. ChanHongHong88

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

7:30am is cool with me but if people want it later I also have no issue.
  7. ChanHongHong88

I will be coming from Birmingham way so I will come via M40, happy to meet near Silverstone and then go in together!
  8. ChanHongHong88

I am quite excited to see all our DC5s parked together :D
  9. ChanHongHong88

Help needed !!!

Put it pass 6250 rpm in 3rd on a slip road will defo do that. The sudden surge in VTEC is very additive. The Golf is easier for a daily but you will be surprised by how big the DC5 boot is, I do regular airport runs to Heathrow in mine, it will fit two big suitcases and a carry on suitcase with...
  10. ChanHongHong88

Haha true that! The show has moved to Silverstone now and it could be much better organised now than the Combe days! Quite look forward to seeing a bunch of DC5s park together! :D
  11. ChanHongHong88

I remembered when I went during the Castle Combe days there was always this HATEFUL Vauxhall Astra on track and it was always trying to pick a fight with an EVO or STi. Honestly if it is not a Jap car it should not be allowed on track during the show.
  12. ChanHongHong88

I just booked :D :D 1. Chrismartin 2. Chewy 3. George657 4. Kev.W 5. LukeyBoi1959 6.Jinisdust 7. Richie200 8. Mikey Moore91 9. Dave7268 10.Masterjedijay 11.Rogue Status 12.SmudgerByName 13. ChanHongHong88
  13. ChanHongHong88

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

I am paying £800 for mine, this is my first year of Teggy ownership. Still it makes me happy to be able to drive it and work hard everyday so that I can feed it. Could have ran my old EJ Civic alongside it but there was no point because of two insurance bills and the flaff with NCBs.