Recent content by Cheung_dc5

1. C

clutch kits

ah nice one, thank you
  2. C

clutch kits

or possibly this kit http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131276337965&globalID=EBAY-GB
  3. C

clutch kits

hi, after a clutch kit for the teg. are ep3 kits the same? only ask because I'm looking at this kit.. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261668185500&globalID=EBAY-GB also has anyone had any experience with Mr clutch? thanks
  4. C

passenger window

yeah of course. it's working again now though, all I can think of is the intense heat affected it somehow
  5. C

passenger window

hi, in need of advice I'm in France its toasty hot and my passenger wondow has decided to pack up, both fueses are good, switches are good, done and electrical test and am getting no power to the motor. any suggestions? thanks, matt
  6. C

air conditioning

so just had mine back for its 2 week check and it leaks 😔 the bottom pipe and condenser.
  7. C

brake pads

that's exactly right 3mm too think. was no way of telling till after I greased them up and went to fit them.. ordered a set of redstuff pads from demontweeks, DP1644 hope they fit!
  8. C

brake pads

Im doing a pads and disks change on the front of my dc5. I brought genuine disks from Honda but after market pads, as honda couldn't get me any till the 10th and I'm planning on driving to France on the 10th... The after market pads just will not fit I got one side of a caliper in and is so...
  9. C

air conditioning

all done, no leaks! it's now icey cold! they also invited me back for a check up in two weeks 👍🏼
  10. C

air conditioning

Just taken it into Honda, £75 without the antibac.... now playing the waiting game.
  11. C

air conditioning

nice one thanks for the advise, will probably pay the little extra and take it to Honda if it leaks is it easily traced? is that what the dye is for?
  12. C

air conditioning

Hi, My A/C hasn't worked since the day I've had the car. I'm needing to get it sorted as I'm following the Tour de France in July. When I put the air con on the revs do not dip atall, dose this mean the pump has had it? or no just pressure in the system? obviously will need gassing anyway, but...
  13. C

sound deadening

Magic guys, thanks!
  14. C

sound deadening

Just wondered if anyone has fitted sound deadening in their dc5 and what products you used and results? thanks
  15. C

power steering pump

I assume this is the part number on mine I've found a pump for sale said to be of a dc5 but the part number he gave was PND 003485A so will this not replace mine?