Recent content by Chewy

1. Chewy

TAIKYU ( SPOON UK) ANYONE SPOKEN TO THEM IN LAST WEEK?

Bravo, That was absolute gold.
  2. Chewy

Rev Hunting

IACV is the problem, Very common. If going out and for a 'spirited' drive (smashing the tits off it) for a bit doesn't work... You'll want to find the IACV cleaning how-to.
  3. Chewy

Integra Tyre-R Owners @ Caffeine & Machine

Might be interested in this myself, not been to any meets for quite a while now.
  4. Chewy

Invidia Q300 vs Fujitsubo or Regu06r

93DB comes to mind when I looked into the Q300 many moons ago. Assume this is drive by rather than static reading though. Loads of information about them on the RSX forums. (Assuming by your picture you have a Vivid blue pearl Facelift, Niceeeeeeee choice :xgrin: )
  5. Chewy

Who’s running itb’s and your thoughts

You're welcome dude, Sorry for the delayed reply. Excellent choice of ITB's, can't go wrong with Toda! From my personal experience without the use of a surge tank, I started off temporarily with socks on the trumpets and found they really strangle them (Changing to a domed sausage filter as...
  6. Chewy

I think my car is cursed...

Sorry to hear this, Sounds like some really poo times you've stumbled across. RE: The mortar/strong winds. We've lost some that almost hit my DC5 in the strong winds last year (I've parked it well away now, LOL) Instead of getting the roof fixed by replacing the mortar, leave it and look into...
  7. Chewy

Best K20 Headers ?

As above. Toda, Buddyclub, Solid fab. You won't go far wrong.
  8. Chewy

Who’s running itb’s and your thoughts

It's a good move. The best N/A TB/Inlet set up available. Ensure where you're going for mapping is competent and experienced in ITB's, TDI North or EFI for example, as this is key. A poor map or error in balancing the shaft/butterfly valves will end up in a heap of running issues. As for basic...
  9. Chewy

Where can I get new facelift headlights?

Got mine from Dave at Honda Steels - Gave a fantastic discount straight off, beating the likes of Hendy, etc.
  10. Chewy

Water in Footwell

They sometimes let you use 3rd party garages in your area. (Trust worthy known garages that is, Area motorsport, TGM etc)
  11. Chewy

DC5 on sale by DCY Europe?

I always hate the quote 'The speedo is reading 98,000 and suspect a mixture of miles and km's' especially when it's an importer selling the car, it's enough for me to walk away and find something else. Where's the original/first MOT? (It's an Irish car so we can check this online) Where's the...
  12. Chewy

Modulo interior kit, wiw?

Are the full interior kits the silver or brushed finish?
  13. Chewy

CARBON FIBER EXHAUST HEAT SHIELD

He's been knocking out heat shields for the pre-facelift Modulo lips, I recall mention of him working on these for the pre-facelift ITR lip a few months ago too. No companies in the UK actively produce anything like this as far as I'm aware, so your best option would be to approach someone like...
  14. Chewy

CARBON FIBER EXHAUST HEAT SHIELD

Check out 'Paradigmpcf' on Instagram. Dude's over in 'MURICA but often makes these carbon heat shields for various lips etc.
  15. Chewy

Japfest Silverstone 2019 - 5th May 2019

Balls, May 5th is the Mrs Birthday... Don't think i'll be getting a free pass for this one. :xaiweb1: