Recent content by Chief

1. C

Heater control (postion setting) bulb!

Send Dave Johnson from the forum a PM he works for Steel's Honda and will be able to get you the bulb, he will email you an exploded PDF of the dash parts and bulbs so you can get the part number.
  2. C

start up problem noise

I've had my starter motor removed and cleaned by TGM and it still does it on mine when its cold which at the moment is pretty much every day. I'll be getting a new starter motor when my cars in for a service in a few months.
  3. C

Problem with boot

I've got some brand new ones kicking around somewhere if you interested.
  4. C

A/C woes

I had a problem with the compressor not working on mine, light was coming on, fuses and relays and low pressure switch were all fine, turned out a connector had come loose that ran from the left side of the front bumper.
  5. C

Wheel Vibrating at 80mph

Where abouts are the wheel weights, have you tried getting them to change the weight positions?
  6. C

Recaro Red Problem, Help Needed!

If that's the bit I think it is you can't get the material for that, you'll have to try a reupholstering place and get a best match, you can buy that whole middle cushion though but its around £300 if I remember rightly.
  7. C

LeeH's project thread - Carbon Mirrors P9

Great work Lee. xthumbup
  8. C

Fitted AEM V2 on my car today *Result = Very impressed*

Each to their own as you said Ed, the one thing I used to laugh at on the CTRO were people claiming Blitz Sonics used to develop the same power as the GruppeM. :roll: :lol: The V2 isn't a bad filter but won't produce the same power as a GruppeM. Having had a GruppeM on my old CTR and on the...
  9. C

A week at TGM

Was going to say I usually bump into one of you two down there. :lol: I'm sure Ed lives there.
  10. C

OEM Wheel Refurbishment

I've got 2, well I will have on Thursday. :wink:
  11. C

drop link advice?

I'm sure the DC5 droplink is longer then the EP3, not sure if it would cause problems with the ARB.
  12. C

Bought myself a toda manifold and sppon strut brace- NICE

I wouldn't trust anyone local to fit a mani, I travel from Letchworth to get all my work done at TGM, not a hardship tbh its only an hour drive at most, R-Tec in St-Albans charge over £40 to fit a back box I wonder what they'll charge for a mani. :P As said you'd be foolish to fit a Toda...
  13. C

Weight of Front bumper and courier service

Must be dependant on the driver I've never had a problem with Parcelforce and have sent loads of items slightly over the 1.5m limit. You could try Postvan.
  14. C

Can anyone tell me whats going on with my rear bumper?

Their all like that I wouldn't worry.
  15. C

Went to see a dc5 today and my findings are as follows:

My advice would be too look at some of the cars privately for sale on this forum. :wink: