Recent content by chiltls

1. chiltls

"I don't even have a DC5" from Leicestershire, UK

hello son, nice to see you on here, ps. you missed mentioning the mugen disks, front pads are ECB's red stuff, I don't thrape it on the track days ;-)
  2. chiltls

What Petrol do you use?

I too would never use Tesco fuel. I have used Shell Vpower etc... But I now only use Sainburys Super, tests that I have carried out had nothing to do with response or power gains. 1. I pull the fuse on the ECU 2. I then fill the car up with the fuel I am testing twice over doing as near...
  3. chiltls

Clutch Issues

I had this issue many years ago can't even remember what the car was, found it was the slave cylinder, fluid leaking around the plunger. Changed the slave and it was fixed!
  4. chiltls

Drivers side window, has a mind of its own!!!

I had the same problem after I took my door card off, by luck rather than judgement I managed to fix it by raising the window on the switch not auto mode, once it got to the top of the door I held it for a couple of seconds, seemed to make it remember where it was supposed to get up to...
  5. chiltls

Part Number Requests Here - DC5 and All Import Hondas

Could I aslo ask for the OEM part number for the floor mats please? ASAP
  6. chiltls

tyres

I use the Hankook ventus V12 EVO, I've done about 25k of mixed driving and really rate them, the only down point I have with them is when they start to get a little old they tend to 'tram line' but if you're expecting it you know its gonna happen. I got them from Britania Tyres in Hinckley...
  7. chiltls

War isn't about who is right, only who is left!

War isn't about who is right, only who is left!
  8. chiltls

MOT Emissions failure

Take my DC5 to the same place every year, first time I asked him why they missed doing the emissions test he said, " it's an import mate, don't need it doing 'cos it'll fail, law says imports you don't test" So I asked him what if I took the cat off, his reply was " I don't need to test the...
  9. chiltls

Exhaustive help needed

http://www.jperformance.co.uk/honda-integra-2001-dc5-type-r-typer-full-race-manifold-decat-p-855.html
  10. chiltls

Exhaustive help needed

Can anyone help me out, I purchased a JPerformance exhaust manifold last week. Finally got the stock manifold off and the new one fitted. Went to attach the Mugen twin loop back up and it is solid against the floor, I've put some of the heat wrap around where it touches the floor, but it is...