Recent content by chombi

1. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Option 3 Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  2. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Hi Carl, Received last message still good to go Cheers Chombi Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  3. chombi

Paint code

Thanks for the info Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. chombi

Paint code

Hello Everyone, I apologise if this is in the wrong place. Does anybody know the paint code for the DC 5 facelift championship white. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. chombi

Broken front spring

Cheers. Also wondered what are the other spring alternatives for a 2005 facelift integra type r Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. chombi

Broken front spring

Afternoon After sone spirited driving..... I have managed to break my drivers side suspension spring. I have spoon progressive lower springs all round. Does anyone know where the best place to order a pair of front spoon progressive lower springs from. Cheers Chombi Sent from my...
  7. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Cheers for the update Carl Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. chombi

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Really enjoyed yesterday. Thanks to everyone for the good advice. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. chombi

I'm here [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. chombi

Looking forward to meeting people from the forum Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. chombi

Front a tow eye hooks

Hi, Can you please add me to the list. Cheers Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. chombi

Spare bulb kits

Update: I've managed to get this from the Acura RSX handbook. I've attached the info. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. chombi

Spare bulb kits

Hello Everyone, I am heading off to the Nurburgring in a few weeks and I need to put together a spares bulb kit. Can anyone help me with the types and part numbers I need. I have a DC5 54 plate. Cheers in Advance. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. chombi

bonnet gas struts

Struts update: The struts arrived a few days ago and have been fitted. To be fair to tegwaiimports I did receive an apology for the delay, I'm more than happy with the product and will use these guys again. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. chombi

bonnet gas struts

So update on the bonnet struts. Sent tegwaiimports an email yesterday and to be fair got a prompt reply. Basically the struts are on back order, they have given me the option to cancel but as I'm not desperate for them I told them not to cancel but to send me a estimated delivery date. For...