Recent content by ChrisJDMDC5

1. ChrisJDMDC5

Where does your DC5 originate from?

I'm going to sit and examine the documents to find out mine at some point, this is cool!
  2. ChrisJDMDC5

Going for a blast - how do you drive your car on the road?

I've heard this from a few people, I imagine myself to be the same once I've had some track time
  3. ChrisJDMDC5

New JDM obsessed DC5 Owner

S2000 looks really nice man! :wub: So is the evo.... ALL OF THEM :lol:
  4. ChrisJDMDC5

Going for a blast - how do you drive your car on the road?

Since getting my car in July I've covered just under 3k I think and I have gave the car a good seeing to :xaiweb5: Late nights tend to solve the traffic issue, don't like motorways prefer local roads around my way. Don't intend on having the car to thrash on the road though I will be aiming...
  5. ChrisJDMDC5

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

No worries mate, I thought that when the message was gone just after I replied haha! None taken [emoji8][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. ChrisJDMDC5

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

Eh? I'm talking about changing the heading from Xbox 360 Gamer tags to Xbox One? Wasn't talking about anyones gamertags.... Cheers tho mate [-( ​
  7. ChrisJDMDC5

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

This could do with amending, unless folk still living in the dark ages of the 360 :xaiweb5:
  8. ChrisJDMDC5

Insuring dc5

When I insured the dc5 in July I was 22 turning 23 and it cost me £1400! Phoned them yesterday and cancelled from 01/11/16 as the car is actually getting locked away to keep me out it and I'm getting £817 back which I thought was alright
  9. ChrisJDMDC5

Xbox 360 Gamer Tags

HellaaDope is my GamerTag
  10. ChrisJDMDC5

Where to put an axle stand on dc5

It's actually not there, it's on the floor just in front of where the screw goes in towards the back of the car! I've checked on rainy days and no water seems to get in though [emoji848] Apologies for going off on a tangent! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ChrisJDMDC5

Thanks a lot mate! It's just a small bit starting under the spare wheel in the boot.. I'll definitley be getting on to this ASAP while it's garaged for the winter! I'll check out your build thread! Sounds easy enough.
  12. ChrisJDMDC5

On that note, whats the best way to sort a small amount of surface rust starting?
  13. ChrisJDMDC5

Hondata mapping

I've not personally had mine mapped but I know a few people who have had Aonghas from AP Performance and their cars pull like trains! Need to fly him over from Ireland though.
  14. ChrisJDMDC5

Gruppe M and Mugen on a dyno

Does that actually happen? Warnings for induction noise?
  15. ChrisJDMDC5

Brake/Pedal Noise on stopping ??

I'll be getting some braided hoses and be putting new fluids in when I do so. I'm not 100% now that it is from the brakes, was driving down from my house and went over a little hump and I actually think its the bonnet rattling! Does anyone else's bonnet rattle/squeak?