Recent content by Chuck Rusty

1. C

Any Turbos here?

Good man, keep me posted! My work should be done in Spetember/October but it looks like I'll be living in the US permanently so will probably sell the car :( Too much of a ball ache to get it into the US
  2. C

Any Turbos here?

Its been a while since I have been on this site, probably 2 years. Moved to the US for work and bought a 2008 Shelby Cobra GT500 which I have already been modding, 650 at the fly! Anyway, I have finally got all my parts for the DC5 to upgarde turbo etc etc etc. I wont go into details until the...
  3. C

3 inch exhaust?

Youi have to get a custom piece made like I did and the flanges made.
  4. C

Harness + Fittings

I really cant remeber it was like 2 years ago when i did it. You could try and give Corbie a PM for a photo if he still has it, they do look good and keep your ass in the seat on a sunday drive.
  5. C

Harness + Fittings

I have a set of four point sparco, driver and passenger. You can either get the harness which has a clip or bolt. If your removing the backseats get the bolted ones. You'll find a suitable bolt when you remove the rear seats, The harness does not bolt to the footwell behind the seat. The lap...
  6. C

VTEC Control

Agree, bought an Apexi and its worthless except for the bling factor, thats about it! Spend your money on something else
  7. C

How much is a new driveshaft?

I'll have a set for sale soon if your interested
  8. C

most powerfull na car on here ??

Just out of interest can you all add to that table the make of the rolling road the results were from
  9. C

Dyno Charts!!

This is my daily driving chart, I cant find the 360bhp one, guess my tuner will have it though. Doesn't matter now as this is going to significantly increase!!
  10. C

de-cat pipe

I got mine made up with my 3" exhaust, just go into your nearest car modifying shop who make up exhausts and ask, its labour plus cost of pipe
  11. C

June's Banzai

I'll need some tips too, never been and need to see what the turbo can do!
  12. C

Help gearbox needed

Nothing serious at all, got my hands on another one to get one of them strengthened. Hows the paint job, still coming off when you wash you car, lol
  13. C

Help gearbox needed

So any luck with the gearbox? Why do you need a whole new one?
  14. C

Dicksons of Dunblane

Are you the guy whos paint is coming off?
  15. C

Dicksons of Dunblane

If you want to get what it says on the box then import one from a real company and not buy a bag of #### that so many other people are.