Recent content by civicjordan281

1. civicjordan281

Spam on the forum?

I received one of these I just deleted it
  2. civicjordan281

Oem or Ings Splitter?

My one was genuine ings one I brought it from you’ve distribution years and years ago. unpainted it was black and I think it was fibreglass. I still have it on a spare bumper but it’s battered to shit
  3. civicjordan281

Oem or Ings Splitter?

Ings 100%
  4. civicjordan281

DC5 seat in a EP3

Hi guys hope u can help me out, I have a spare oem sr4 seat that a mate wants to put in his ep3, is it just a cast of bolting it on a ep3 rail? As We know the dc5 rail is different as 3 of the 4 holes like up, or is there a aftermarket one that will fit? Or does he need to get a ep3 premier...
  5. civicjordan281

Ebc discs

Yeah will do it‘s only the drivers side but the piston and sliders move freely so I‘m stumped? Possible the handbrake spring sticking on 🤷‍♂️
  6. civicjordan281

Ebc discs

Thanks guys I‘m running blueprint rears atm but for some reason it wears the pads out on the drivers rear more than the passenger side even though everything moves free, and I‘ve read it could be the discs. I‘ve got some pads ready to go but thinking about getting discs just incase I need them...
  7. civicjordan281

Ebc discs

I‘m after some replacement rear discs but there‘s not that many options. Has anyone used ebc rear discs? On there site it lists dc5 Discs so just wondered if anyone has used them in the past?
  8. civicjordan281

Rear pad query

Ah ok might give that a go and see what happens 👍🏻 I can‘t remember but are ep3 rear pads the same? 🤷‍♂️
  9. civicjordan281

Rear pad query

Nah no dragging of the wheel etc all moves as it should and no excess heat The handbrake light goes off when I release it and doesn‘t flicker over bumps or anything. Good should on the handbrake cables! I‘ve had the car 10 years and never changed the handbrake cables
  10. civicjordan281

Rear pad query

Hi guys Random question my car eats rear pads, mostly on the o/s/r more than the n/s but the piston and the sliders are all free so I‘m kinda stumped. The last 2 times I‘ve used brembo pads. Is it worth trying a different compound? The discs are normal colour and have no scoring marks etc so...
  11. civicjordan281

Kakimoto n1 way to loud

I had this setup for a while I do t think it was quite as loud but it was really annoying on over run as it sounded it a fart But I swapped it out for a fujitsubo rmo1a and it now has a nice subtle tone to it
  12. civicjordan281

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Additional Money sent 👍🏻
  13. civicjordan281

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Option 3 is good for me as above can‘t hve it uneven on the side windows lol Just let me know when the extra money is needed 👍🏻
  14. civicjordan281

Drivers floor mat clip/hook

Has anyone got a link? Been looking on eBay USA etc with all the normal searches and no luck :(