Recent content by CJ DC5

1. CJ DC5

Honda Bristol meet - 12th May

Thanks mate
  2. CJ DC5

Where do you get this information? Did I miss something?
  3. CJ DC5

Do anyone know the time for this event?
  4. CJ DC5

I don‘t think I can come at the 12th May anymore, got to look after the kids, please reconfirm the date for this meet event please, thanks
  5. CJ DC5

I‘m in with FK2, 12th May?
  6. CJ DC5

what car did you previously own ?

2003 Clio Red 1.2 16v 2000 DC2 CW Integra Type Rx 2005 EP2 Grey Civic Sport 1.6 2001 DC5 CW Integra Type R 2009 8P Grey Audi A3 Sportback 1.9 TDI (Still owned) 2004 AP1 BB S2000 GT 2009 R56 Red Mini JCW 2009 Scirocco 2.0 FSI DSG 2009 FN2 CW Civic Type R 2016 FK2 CW Civic Type R (Daily)
  7. CJ DC5

Spoon n1 + un-silenced bpipe

Well, did see this video a long way back, don't think it was that bad, if my car is not begin to be a daily drive, I would had done the setup, and now just need a spoon bpipe to match the back box :) CJ
  8. CJ DC5

Well.... Just fitted it on the car with oem b pipe, it gave a very deep tone, not loud at all, but i think that un-silenced bpipe would be too loud for my daily drive, can anyone tell me what size is the oem bpipe, 2"? Just thinking would it be cost effect to put a silencer on or just buy a used...
  9. CJ DC5

No, not yet anyway, not much point without a kpro/k100, I am just going to put the n1 with oem bpipe at the weekend and see how it goes, also planning to get a bung anyway, hoping it take some of the loudness, tbh not really care if it's loud be on 4k~ rpm, just the lower rev rage I am...
  10. CJ DC5

I need more feed back on this, sure I am not only guy is planning/ have this setup? Don't want to put my brand new n1 box on, if only going to last less than a minutes on the car, been in my mate old ukdm ep3, had a spoon cat back, not bad at all from inside, sure under 4k rpm is not going to be...
  11. CJ DC5

No..... I was hopping is not going to be too loud, as only being 2.25" bpipe, plus not told the wife yet...
  12. CJ DC5

Thanks for the reply, I take it you still using an oem manifold and ecu, did had a setup full spoon and de-cat on my old dc2, it sound like a race car ha ha... How did it compare agains oem setup? I did had a 2.5" un-silenced bpipe before, the teg climb a bit quicker though the rev range, was...
  13. CJ DC5

Hi guys Just need some advice, I got myself a spoon n1 back box and supersprint un-silenced bpipe, just wounder if my ear would bleed after fitting it, can anyone tell me how loud could it get? Only have an itg intake at the moment, everything else is stock Thanks CJ
  14. CJ DC5

Carbon bits, Spoiler Pics...

Me Interested a mugen wing too Cj
  15. CJ DC5

supersprint b pipe

Well, had one, sold it after 3 month, just hang too low, specially the bend after the cat, I understand rob's b pipe made for the ep3 and did ask him to make it 5mm shorter after seeking number of dc5 owner's review, my teg only lower on spoon -25mm all round, hope this help CJ