Recent content by CJN

1. CJN

Mileage problems / BIMTA certificates and selling a DC5

Hello everyone. Long term member but hardly visit! I have a question regarding what to do when selling a DC5 when your car odometer wasn‘t changed to reflect miles instead of kilometres. My teg was imported by Torque GT in 2011 I think it was and then sold to a guy in Scotland who drove down...
  2. CJN

Selling up if anyone wants C-Pack CW DC5?

Selling up if anyone wants C-Pack CW DC5?
  3. CJN

13 Min's left to get this little beauty.

I have a one of these models waiting to be made up. Going to do it next year.
  4. CJN

Are the Injen and AEM Reservoir tanks the same?

Apparently it's for the Civic. So this is what's holding me back. I actually didn't order it in the end, i'll just take it to TGM when they do my brakes and wiper motor and see if they can do anything with it. :)
  5. CJN

*tumbleweed* Lights are on.... F*ck it, I'm just going order it.
  6. CJN

Just wondering as I'm reading different things and would like a sure answer before I order this one; http://www.injenonline.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=in&Screen=PROD&Category_Code=RT&Product_Code=X-6027 I was supplied one last year from a seller but it doesn't fit. This is for the AEM...
  7. CJN

Any alternative for OEM honda ballast?

Saying that, I know a guy who rewired his campervan and is usually more than willing to help me out. He'll probably laugh and do it with his eyes closed.
  8. CJN

I wouldn't have a fudging clue how to do that. I'll have to see what TGM say, if I can get in there for my next service which is due.
  9. CJN

Yeah, haha. I hope it's just the ballst... It sometimes works when I first set off in the morning, but after 10-15mins it cuts out and I have to switch them on and off all the time. Grrr.
  10. CJN

How much petrol when on red?

I done 20 miles, lol. started to worry, as i only fill up at Shell or Tesco.
  11. CJN

You know what, my driver side ballast has been playing up for months. I hate driving around with one light working, it bugs me so much. I bought a second hand ballast from Paul on here, but haven't got it fitted yet. I've had it 2months now. :xaiweb6:
  12. CJN

My DC5 - Past, Present, Future

Great read! Nice seats by the way !
  13. CJN

Heads up - Cheap Red Recaros

With rails! I just bought some in m.int condition for £500 from integrastella without!
  14. CJN

PS4 Revealed ...........

XBOX 180. :D