Recent content by Col R

1. Col R

Another newbie! Dorset

Congratulations! Glad its all worked out well for you Most importantly, enjoy the car and as above get a thread going xthumbup
  2. Col R

Best springs for oem suspension

http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/43564-spoon-springs-uneven-and-clunking/page-2 Photo's are gone but the info's still there
  3. Col R

Clutch Gremlins

@ Tegiwa, I've had parts from you in the past and found you to be decent enough. That said, it wasn't parts manufactured by yourselves... An honest response would be most welcome :xhappy:
  4. Col R

Valve clearance symptoms?

If you don't have a stethoscope just use a long handled screwdriver - put the base of the handle up tight against your ear. The sound will travel through
  5. Col R

Braided line help

If you mean the washers for the banjo connection just pick yourself up some copper crush washers and use one either side of the fitting to be safe? They're very cheap
  6. Col R

Straight through OE mid Pipe

Fire up a wanted thread on CTRO and see if you can wait it out lol. If you're only looking for a bit of noise until christmas you could get a sportex as a disposable item as they aren't/weren't that expensive. Who knows maybe someone in your position now will come along and take it from you when...
  7. Col R

Straight through OE mid Pipe

IIRC they used to be sold for around 180 pounds. Not sure if they're still being sold though. Theres a long thread about them over on the other forum as mentioned previously. If you could source one that'd be better all round, very well made, better ID sizing, would hold value and last better...
  8. Col R

SK03 EFT

Does seem a bit steep. I looked at it also (online) Going by the MOT history, registration etc it was first registered in Edinburgh at least 10 yrs ago so I expect it might need a bit of rust treatment but if you dont mind a project that probably wouldn't matter. Be nice to know how it was...
  9. Col R

Am I asking too much for my DC5?

My initial thoughts are that if you've been offered a solid amount for your car which'll allow you to buy the one your really after then why not take it?
  10. Col R

Clutch Gremlins

Read over this last night and thought better of replying as there are so many variables and you probably know better than me. I thought about it again earlier and thought well if you've ruled everything else out why dont you just go back to OEM. Worth a shot if your losing the love. Hope you...
  11. Col R

Original DC5 brochures!

Sweet. Did you get these along with your car or did you source them elsewhere?
  12. Col R

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

Did you buy the catback new?
  13. Col R

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

No idea, but I was debating whether to but the Kakimoto or Fujitsubo RM01A so I'd be interested to hear what setup you have i.e have you a header and how old was the B-pipe when you fitted it/mated it to the header? Reason I'm asking is that I've seen some of the best producers b-pipes being...