Recent content by cspeedy

1. C

Hello

hello :D take any pics yet ?
  2. C

auction pics

thanks for the reassurance MJ, i didnt really think it was an Acura rsx,just though there might be some dodgy variant available on the jap market which i'd get stuck with. Personally i like the idea of acura badges.Honda badged integras are rare enough,and acura isnt sold in ireland so the extra...
  3. C

auction pics

pm'd you pj. have been researching the badging.From what i've found all JDM integras were badged honda. The Acura RSX has a slightly lower power output, 200 bhp from what i've found online and is the US version of the type r. its a bit strange considering acura is only sold in the states(or so...
  4. C

Is the DC5 restricted to 180kph out of Japan ?

derestriction Limited to 180 kph thats ok i suppose :lol: what top speed would you be able to achieve(theoretically) if you de-restrict
  5. C

Is the DC5 restricted to 180kph out of Japan ?

de-limit Didnt realize the dc5 were limited to 140kph.this will probably be my first mod then (for track work of course :D )
  6. C

She's all mine !!!

dc5 newbie will look into it,havent had a chance to get all the info cos of the easter holidays.thanks for all the nice comments.am really pleased to finally be a dc5 newbie,and look forward to loads of tips and advice from all the pros on this forum :)
  7. C

She's all mine !!!

acura badges was wondering about the badging myself.i guess the thing with auctions is you never quite know exactly what you'll end up getting. :D i like suprises.will have to clarify if it's lowered or not maybe the front splitter just gives it a lower stance,the gaps between the wheel and the...
  8. C

auction pics

hmm it does say acura on the auction spec sheet which is mostly in japanese does the badging imply a different specification/setup. it'll be interesting being a bit different 8)
  9. C

auction pics

finally!bought at auction last night. unfortunately will take 8 weeks not 6 as i thought :( to ship over oh well will take the time to get some tips from you guys on what to do first so ill be ready 8) :lol: cant wait to post some proper pics
  10. C

She's all mine !!!

congratulations looks really nice and clean!what you going to get done first? am pleased to say my dealer finally came through.got it at auction last night. 8 week wait though,must have been nice to drive one off the lot cant wait to post some proper pics
  11. C

99 ron coming back to ireland;)

great news,hope they start selling the good stuff soon. still waiting on my baby,limited choice because i've told my dealer:-) to avoid the VIN numbers with the potential steering rack problem, must of the cars coming up on auction are in that range.fingers crossed i'll have it this week and...
  12. C

deposit paid on a 2002 integra type r

a,b,c pack thanks for the tip,will let my dealer know i'd like the c pack ideally, should have the auction photos within the week will post em asap :D
  13. C

:D making fun of the newbie huh. i stand corrected C Package DC5 Integra Type R - which is equipped with electric mirrors / retract mode, rear wiper and factory fitted rear privacy glass. Tarmac do you have a link to the thread describing the a and b packs.
  14. C

hi guys 1st .props to tarmac for all the info and advice. Was under the impression there was a comfort pack available as an option with softer recaros and thick carpeting,might be mistaken though anybody have any idea.will be driving failrly long distances and think the softer seats might be...
  15. C

95 RON fuel

crap gas in ireland 2002 model on order.have always wanted one and got it anyway even though i know its meant to run on 100 RON and 97 + is really hard to get in ireland.will a remap be absolutely necessary?hoping to get some info from some of the irish lads on this forum about where i could...