Recent content by ctrmint

1. C

Recirculation heater control not working

found the issue, A bit bizarre. Looks the heater control surround is in the best of shape. One of the little plastic hooks had snapped and got wedged behind. After a bit of messing around i accidentally found it, as it dropped out. Afterwards the button travel was fully restored and it...
  2. C

Recirculation heater control not working

Hi All, I've notice the recirculation button on my heater controls doesn't seem to do anything, and also doesn't light up. I've never tried to solve a problem in this area of a car, on any car. Not sure where to start? Any advice much appreciated.
  3. C

Retrimmed wheel

Did your swap your airbags yourself? I'd like to replace or retrim mine, but nervous about the bag!
  4. C

Mugen intake or Tegiwa?

I'm thinking of one too, who supplied for you? Also any chance of some pics of the install?
  5. C

Mugen intake or Tegiwa?

Did you buy one in the end?
  6. C

Hi All First Post - Vivid Blue

Best start my thread then ;-)
  7. C

What the preferred method of pics here? Also do you run build threads on this forum, it seems to vary from forum to forum?
  8. C

Sorry might have posted that in the wrong section!... oops sorry!
  9. C

Just dropping the usual intro post. I recently bought a Vivid Blue DC5 facelift fresh from Japan through Torque GT. To the most part I'm loving the car, it does feel a little soft, but my other cars consist of an Exige and FK2 CTR. Love the K20A engine though. As a result I've started to...
  10. C

Bilstein B16

I'm currently install some new B16 on my facelift. Had an issue with the size of the top mount bushes being the wrong size. Currently working to sort that, but can't wait to get them on and driven.