Recent content by dan_ep82

1. dan_ep82

Dublin member

Welcome along
  2. dan_ep82

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Very good, I really like it. I drove an EK VTi and an EG9 with an unknown brand shortshifter and really didn't like them,you never knew when you were in or out of gear and missing them when giving it some. Total opposite of the Buddyclub,it feels like its the way the DC5 should have left...
  3. dan_ep82

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Fitted the Buddyclub Shortshifter and J's Racing rear tie bar,need to get some pictures
  4. dan_ep82

A DC5 For under £4000 :/

The cheapest I seen them go over here in Ireland was €5000,and they weren't the cleanest.
  5. dan_ep82

Finally made it on here!

Welcome along,any more pic's?
  6. dan_ep82

Slight misfire on cold start - Help

Be worth trying a self fault code test after checking the earths etc.
  7. dan_ep82

Continental Conti Sport Contact 5

Get onto Funky tyres on facebook for the re070's,very good price delivered
  8. dan_ep82

Headlining clean

Any stubborn parts dab a clean cloth with some thinners and rub it. Depending on how bad the roof was we used to do this for the whole liner we're I was valeting for a while,comes up really well but don't go too mad with it and leave it to air out for an hour.
  9. dan_ep82

possible DC5 on the cards

Very nice,we demand pictures :)
  10. dan_ep82

4 hours hard graft! Lovely Teg

LOL, just resize it to 100x100 and it'll cut down the size of file,theres a file size limit. You can do it on photobucket,just click the photo to view it and above it click edit>resize>100x100 or so>Apply>Dont click replace original and hit save.
  11. dan_ep82

No problem. The IMG code is on the right side once you select the photo
  12. dan_ep82

You must have uploaded to a private album so,they were the only ones bar a few others that clearly weren't them. You copy the IMG code Ah,your photobucket just updated lol
  13. dan_ep82

snip
  14. dan_ep82

Thought you were just looking to get them onto your PC,sorry. Whats your photobucket username and I can grab the links if its a public library
  15. dan_ep82

Download the photobucket app :)