Recent content by daniel-cmyk

1. daniel-cmyk

Which rear badge looks the best?

It's a badge. It's easily removable and easily put back on. Who would buy a new car because of a badge? :xhuh: The teg still looks in date and far from outdated, minus a few things. Nothing wrong with people tweaking a few parts to make them happier with an older car. Plus everyone get's...
  2. daniel-cmyk

I have a few genuine Mugen performance parts added to my car plus a couple of genuine accessories. Full exhaust, Intake, Gearknob etc etc.. I still wouldn't add the badge on to be totally honest lol. The only time I'd add it is if it was a fully Mugen/Spoon modded machine.
  3. daniel-cmyk

Personally, I'd keep the Type R badge and if I was to replace any, I'd replace the Integra badge. I'd only replace with Spoon/Mugen/J's if I had performance parts of these brands installed, otherwise it's like adding an M badge to a BMW 118d. I feel the INTEGRA badge ages the car as the style...
  4. daniel-cmyk

Jazz Washer Jets

PM me please.
  5. daniel-cmyk

Newbie looking to buy a dc5

Couldn't agree more. I've seen DC5's for sale at 9k and sell after a couple weeks (as long as it maintained well with evidence), whilst the one's that are for sale at 6k and are still on eBay, even after 6 months. For E.g, there's a silver one on eBay for less than 6k but it's been on there...
  6. daniel-cmyk

Defiantly! I love the Teg and if I ever was to purchase again, it'd be March-September time. I would personally avoid this time of the year and just wait, unless it's evident the car has been undersealed before winter - I think that'd be the main issue buying through winter. Defiantly agree...
  7. daniel-cmyk

Agree with Carl. Defiantly base it on condition and quality over mileage, as it's a Honda. 100k on these are like 50k in another form of engine haha. (being maintained obviously) Some people don't use the forum for a build thread like me, but we're on it and use it for great advise. I log my...
  8. daniel-cmyk

Eibach wheel spacers - price too good to be true?

I bought them from www.buycarparts.co.uk - It's genuine stuff but just comes out Germany, so takes around a week to come! Search for 'Track widening' for an EP3 and they'll be the same.
  9. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

I‘m glad all is sorted mate. 👌🏽
  10. daniel-cmyk

Headlights

It‘s not common as in everyone has the issue but it‘s defiantly happened to a few people. I‘m not sure whether it happens in its own or if when people have removed them a few times, I honestly don‘t know. I just know I‘ve seen many people have this issue.
  11. daniel-cmyk

Headlights

I think some people just use clear sealant around the lens if water is getting into the headlight.
  12. daniel-cmyk

Water between door?

Im not 100% sure but: 1) I‘m sure I‘ve seen a hole or two at the bottom of the door for water to pass through (unless I‘m imagining it) 2) When we drop the window on a frosty day with water on it, the window goes straight in without the rubbers rubbing the water off. I‘m sure that‘s with...
  13. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

No worries man, always good to help someone in need :) At lleast you now have the options to move forward with a clearer mind 🙏🏼
  14. daniel-cmyk

Need help! URGENTLY

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F254315468211 I‘m sure this is what you‘re after?
  15. daniel-cmyk

Ep3 engine and gearbox in my dc5!!!

Defo try get OEM. One, it‘ll save you money and it‘s defiantly aggressive enough for the streets.