Recent content by DarrenDC5

1. D

Which bonnet is this? WIW?

My old baby, would be lier if i said i havnt missed it, although have been thoroughly enjoying having something rwd now.
  2. D

Meguiars Detailing Seminar

Add my name to this too please. And snowdome or karting after both sound good.
  3. D

Meguiars metal polish

curseit, just gave my engine bay a thorough clean today in the hope that a light dusting on the day will be enough, but after seeing this may have to go back over it with some polish :twisted: Looks good though.
  4. D

TODA mani & BUDDY CLUB cat back too noisy!!

I used to have a toda mani with a Fujisubu RM01A and was fairy quiet, have since replaced the mani for a standard one and noise level isnt too different, so with a quieter catback you could keep your toda and would be easier on your ears. Check out this thread theres a nice list of most the...
  5. D

Why happen so close to Japfest

Seems its my time for a big slapping of bad luck and a little stupidity.. In the space of the weekend i have gained 2 dents and a broken bumper... actually make that 2 broken bumpers. All started off on friday when i went to put my mountian bike in the car, i put it in there pretty much...
  6. D

iacv help

throttle body removal is pretty simple, i rate my mechanical knowledge as pretty basic and didnt take me long at all. once i had it all appart i sat the valve thingy in some brake cleaner, scrubbed it with a toothbrush came up looking like new. cars idle is now alot more consistant and about...
  7. D

tegiwa GM info needed

That goes round the intake end of the airbox (the rectangle hole). should have a couple inches of the rubber leftover. Check the tegiwa gm info thread in dc5 typre r chat theres several pics there.
  8. D

Tegiwa gruppe m info

Thanks tegiwa for getting the missing breather hose out so quick, was able to get it all fitted this weekend. Loving the noise it makes :twisted:
  9. D

Tegiwa gruppe m info

yeah, they must of just forgot to throw one in, Ive mailed them, hoping they can get me one in the post asap.
  10. D

Tegiwa gruppe m info

got mine sat here now, arrived this morning :) was hoping to get it fitted this weekend and throw some pics up but it never come with the breather hose :? the actual box and scoop look great though :D
  11. D

FOOLED on eBay? please HELP ! ! !

hey panic over, the item is on its way, had a few issues with paypal anti money laundering thingy at first and have just been away for a couple days. Item is onroute to cyprus and will hopefully be with you soon :) oh and nice detective work peoples you found me! :)
  12. D

toda racing manifold

Having recently removed a toda manifold to get the teg through the emissions i am thinking of buyign a spoon 4-2 2-1 or simular to make the job easier next year. just wondering what is the toda manifold actually worth? Cheers Darren
  13. D

HI

Hi guys, im darren, 25 from nr bristol, ive recently purchased a black dc5 and hopefully bump into a few more fellow owners soon :)