1. D

sticky front plates?

pm sent regarding another. cheers chris
  2. D

sticky front plates?

cheers chris, message sent
  3. D

sticky front plates?

after a sticky front number plate. does the guy on here still do them? if so whats his name? and if not any links ect so i can order one? thanks
  4. D

Is this a reasonable quote for rear brake discs?

lol sounds to me like both places are short on work and trying to charge you for parts you don't need. the rear pads were changed 6 months ago (red stuff) and the fronts roughly 5 months ago (yellow stuff). the only thing it may have been advised on was the rear tyres but i supplied you with...
  5. D

Is this a reasonable quote for rear brake discs?

hi mate, sorry to hear the mot station has failed it on rear discs. can i ask why? i'm a mot tester myself and i'm pretty sure it sounds like your getting ripped off. that car should sail though its mot. don't come on here much any more hence the late reply to this post :blink: :xcheers:
  6. D

what do you think is best colour?

mine with black wheels. but tbo i prefer the white ones so they'll be going back on after donny.
  7. D

r888 205 40 17

r888 205 40 17 a freind of mine is selling some r888 205/40/17 question is will they be ok on my standard integra wheels or i'm i better sticking to 215/45/17?
  8. D

rear camber arms, are they needed?

got my camber bolts. quick question, which hole in the suspension strut do you use them on. the top bolt or bottom bolt?
  9. D

cheers mate, i thought the civic ones were the same as a dc5? was un-sure tho as them ones listed on ebay don't mention 'type r'
  10. D

thanks for the replys, looking like i'll just get the front camber bolts. as i said i'm happy with the back and don't want to lower it any more. if it ain't broke........ Can anybody confirm if these camber bolts are the right ones for a dc5...
  11. D

lol, i'm happy with the rear end grip. the rear is planted on track and road. so its more a question of am i gonna notice the difference? or just a difference in tyre wear lol
  12. D

i have mugen shockers and mugen spring. think the drops and 20mm not alot. and get minium tyre wear.
  13. D

rear camber arms, are they needed? i'm gonna get some camber bolts for the front as could do with a bit more front end grip. i can do the frsu myself as i have all the alignment gear. question is will i need/notice the difference in fitting rear camber arms aswel. i'm asking as i'm happy with...
  14. D

Afternoon DC5'rs! Advice needed

tbo mate for your kind ov budget thats about the kind of car your gonna get( ones pictured above). up your budget to 8800-9100 and your gonna get a lot better car. thats the way to go if your fussy and like your cars tidy.
  15. D

serious undervaluing?

this car was for sale on pistonheads when i was looking for one, two months ago. there is alot wrong with it and the seller is one that can'nt be trust. told loads of lies while we were there. it was up for 7.5k then. at the listed price its prices ok as would need £1500 spending on it. its had...