Recent content by Davey

1. D

what do you people think.

Also the Type R stickers are missing, could of been in an accident and never replaced when it was repaired.
  2. D

Tein Type Flex

Thinking about getting a set of these, just wondering if anyone has them on there dc5 and what there thoughts are on them?? Cheers
  3. D

Another Gruppe M fitted!

Im the same mate, after seeing a few pics and endless write up on how good they are im definatly going to have to put my hand in my pocket.
  4. D

Noisey Tappets

Sorry to invade the thread, but while we are on the subject, i have an increased ticking noise from the engine on acceleration, iv been told it could be tappets. Does this about about right?
  5. D

Wheels!!!

Heres a pic of my rota touques if you wanted to see what they looked like on CW, 215 40 17 bytheway. Sorry not the best pic but you get the idea :D
  6. D

Eibachs or Spoon Progs?

:lol: dont blame you mate, luckily mine only gets used weekends so wouldn't be much trouble if i had to do the same :D
  7. D

Eibachs or Spoon Progs?

Thats great mate, think i should be fine getting it on the drive :lol: Cheers :D
  8. D

Eibachs or Spoon Progs?

Sorry to invade the thread, but how much do both the eibachs and the spoons progs lower the car by? just want to see if i would be able to get on the drive ok :lol: any pics would be much appreciated :D
  9. D

Increased ticking niose on acceleration

Iv only had the car a bout a month, last service was roughly 2k miles ago. I was thinking it could be the oil because according to the last service sheet they put in 0w30 which iv heard is very thin and i surpose in theory it could make the engine noiser, does that make sense or am i talking...
  10. D

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Yeah thats the one matey
  11. D

DC5 Recall Annoucement

just checked mine, always wondered what that sticker was in the back window and iv got the strange washer on, thats a relief!! :D
  12. D

dc5???

i had to wait untill i was 22 untill i could afford to insure a car like my dc5, had to put up with a 1.2 corsa unitll then. :D
  13. D

oil levels fine mate, but when i got some time i will give it a change to see if that cures it.
  14. D

Its standard bar a spoon N1 back box mate
  15. D

Whenever i accelerate i get a rapid taping noise all the way up the rev range, any one else had this problem?? Tapets maybe?? Cheers