Recent content by dc2-cjh

1. D

what's your favourite colour exterior/ interior combo?

Silver and black interior is really nice but whats the least desirable and hardest to sell in future..
  2. D

what's your favourite colour exterior/ interior combo?

Whats the rarest though? Also whats the least desiarable colour combo = hardest to sell you your opinions?
  3. D

Weighing up the odds - help / info needed guys

So are these figures putting in say £50 to fill the tank and getting 300-350 from it for the DC5 on high octane? If so that dont sound too bad as the high stuffs about 1.33-1.35.9 a ltr now. I was thinking thats the amount to fill and the mileage from a tank of 1.24.9 normal 95 ron fuel?
  4. D

Cheers guys - are you all getting this on V-Power say or high octane? I know these can run on normal fuel as the main issues is using normal 95ron in turbo'd cars but if not pushing it then 95ron is ok in these (had to sue it in DC2 occasionally) So are these mpg figures from spends on higher...
  5. D

So its pretty good on fuel at say a steady 70-75mph on motorway then as in talking mid - late 30's in 6th carefully driving? kpro - is this simply an ecu re-map and if so how much does this cost? thanks for the info guys and look forward to more replies
  6. D

Hi Guys I am an ex DC2 owner - back in my days I had many cars from R33 GTR's to EVO6's, Pulsars - you name it I pretty much had one lol. However times are changing and ruling out many cars due to increasing running costs etc. I am in a secure role at work but unless I get sorted with a...
  7. D

Squeaky, squeaky - help :)

Spoke to Steve again Ollie (if this is you from DC2 forum) as I explained its a donk donk donk noise - a knocking. He said without looking he'd be unsure but said a high poss it could be cv or driveshafts going or maybe lower ball joints or track-rod ends which could be checked by any garage...
  8. D

What alternatives to a DC5 would you buy

Thaps awesome mate - I dont have a garage at present though and one parking space so no where to store such a toy :-(
  9. D

Plastic trim on roof...

No problem at all, hope he can get you some.
  10. D

Blue DC5 - GM03 YKE - Information

The high figure and states in miles also as they say the mileage was not on the mot's said to be lower - IMO the cars a 94K miles car not a 94K Km's car But clearly I cant be 100% as no one can due to SVA not providing proof of anything and the poor seller taking his word for it :-( All MOT's...
  11. D

My concern was the cars mileage, when I drove it the Speedo was in MPH and the odometer showed 94K – so to me it was either NOT wound back electronically OR it has been from 151K Km‘s. So I called them and I was told by SVA Imports on the phone that they ALWAYS re-calibrate the car‘s mileage...
  12. D

Hi Guys I was looking at purchasing this DC5 recently and although the sellers are VERY genuine decent people unfortunatly for them its a shame the same cant be saod for SVA Imports who bought the car into the UK. Link to car advert - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2119951.htm The car...
  13. D

Plastic trim on roof...

Email enquiries@tougedistribution.com say I said to contact as they should be able to get you these mate and at a good price also Carl
  14. D

Help Views required on DC5 poss purchase guys

Lol well maybe buying it to be honest mate - seeing it next week - fingers crossed now :-) Thanks for that mate - gonna walk away as its NOT worth the risk - thanks for the reply and advice also mate - Carl Cheers for letting me know as I was certain my DC2's first MOT was in KM's also but...
  15. D

Help Views required on DC5 poss purchase guys

Cheers guys Also been offered a Silver DC5 for good money that a friends poss selling so thats a consideration now as I know the cars a good one, full history inc japanese etc etc etc. Never really considered a silver one before as really wanted Blue but if the car and price are right hey?