Recent content by dc5-2ltr

1. dc5-2ltr

Oh Bugger!

Decent repair, also had the bottom of the silencer welded as it had been split when going over speed bumps... £150 for 3 1/2 hours work. Well chuffed as a new Spec 4 would probs be £800+
  2. dc5-2ltr

Oh Bugger!

Managed to get it sorted thanks lads... My son got it off from the cat and its now being welded back to A1 condition. The rest of the exhaust is still excellent for its age :cool:
  3. dc5-2ltr

Oh Bugger!

Sounds like there's 4 litres under the bonnet!
  4. dc5-2ltr

Oh Bugger!

Buddyclub Spec 4 after 14 years!
  5. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

I got 225/45 r17, speedo is pretty much spot on judging by my Road Angel/Tom Tom Amigo/Google maps.
  6. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

Thank you
  7. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

Our cars... Yes Lemons, I've had it 15 years this September, it was and ex demonstrator from a Japanese Honda garage with 2440km when I got it.
  8. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

... Just another update.. me and my Son,he has an FD2, went out for a "spirited drive" from our homes near Sunderland up to Hartside near Alston on top of the Pennines on Sunday and had the most amazing drive. The roads were nicely quiet and dry all the way but the best thing for me was the...
  9. dc5-2ltr

How're you doing young Mike?

How're you doing young Mike?
  10. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

Thought I'd report back after having fitted the pilot 4s as a 225 fitment on oem wheels. I've run the car for around 500 miles now and am highly impressed . I've had them on good dual carriageway and on uneven A road twisties. They're spot on in both the dry and Scottish heavy rain, nice and...
  11. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

Cheers Lemons, probs getting them next week 👍🏻
  12. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

Thanks for the prompt reply, I'm looking at the Pilot 4s too👍🏻
  13. dc5-2ltr

225 on standard rims

... Will they make much difference to handling or speedo readings? Thanks, David.