Recent content by Dc5888

1. D

Can't find my car on insurers database

Got a quotation early from a underwriter for 700, they are called Lloyd latch-ford, any had any pass dealings with them? Gona call up sainsbury and green light later and see what surprises they got for me, tried Adrian flux and their price was too high.
  2. D

I do that too, but it only shows up as a dc2 and not Dc5, got quoted by elephant today which was 4.5k, and I'm still thinking about if I should get it or not. Jokes aside, any company are good?
  3. D

Hey guys do you guys have problem with entering your registration plate on these insurers website and it comes up as a civic type r? Or any other model? If so what did you do to correct this? Thanks
  4. D

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

I've had EP3 ones installed recently as the are the same, just the driveshafts are different
  5. D

Mugen replica side skirts FRP

It be 150 including delivery but depending how are in this group buy
  6. D

Any more interested before I go ahead with orders ?
  7. D

Right I've messaged him and said I'll give this group buy to the end of the month and that I have 4 orders, and he said he will do it 150 plus delivery. But I will I still wait for end of month for more orders. 1. DC5888 2.TRUPPR 3. wraithpriest Needing confirmation and payment will be on the...
  8. D

Yes PayPal would be good, could everyone confirm interest please
  9. D

Spoke to the guy about a week ago, and he said he can get 10pairs made in 10 days, I think im going to set a date for this, so till the last day of April, how ever much interest I get ill put order in, so if the guys that's already in this group buy, can you please confirm your interest Thanks
  10. D

Any more interests?
  11. D

1. DC5888 2. HONDAFT 3. TRUPPR if anyone can shed some light on what section I can put this post in, and let me know me if I need to follow any sort of guild lines to make this happen for us Thanks
  12. D

Was seeing if there was enough interest, too much negitives so far and prolly just knock it on the head. just tryna help others
  13. D

Can't question that, fair play. Price is hundred cheaper, plus dude said its fit without any probs, also he is not too far for me, so I will go and see him and takes some pics
  14. D

Some people are more fortunate than others, and have the money to buy at that price, if there is enough interest I will go ahead with order, can't believe there is actually a debate on buying a genuine or replica, sure everyone ones know difference in material and in price, Then again there's...
  15. D

Dave how much is genuine