Recent content by DC5Adam

1. D

Which camber bolt brand Eibach or Powerflex?

Poweflex's website lists them as a 15mm bolt https://www.powerflex.co.uk/black-series/products/Integra+Type+R-S+DC5+%282001+-+2006%29-2908/1.html
  2. D

Simply Japanese 2018

Evening all Was wondering if the forum was going to attend the Simply Japanese show at Beaulieu again this year? Last year was a fun day and would be great to get more us there this year.
  3. D

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Got mine yesterday, thanks CaLi
  4. D

Newbie from Southampton

Be interested too see how these fit on your car mate, have similar lights on mine that came on the car and they don't quite sit flush where they return round and meet the back wings, where did you get these from?
  5. D

I'm good with the 1 sticker buddy, thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

Newbie from Southampton

Welcome Dan, lovely clean looking teg mate!
  7. D

No worries, cheers for the heads up.
  8. D

Payment made, enjoy the card
  9. D

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

Paid 1. Richie200 2. Brophy 3. Jimmer 4. JohnGreen537 5. dave7368 6. Pacifica 7. jakey2807 8. FireDance 9. Tricktyper 10. Pauly89 11. MikeA 12. Mikey_t8 13. Ryanj1993 14. Matthewdc5 15. James L/snowbeard PAID 16. DC5Adam
  10. D

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Which in turn I never got one from Chris, not the end of the world and all sorted now, also the best sounding intake in my opinion, had one years ago on an EP3 and as soon as I had the teg on order I knew I'd want this intake again, credit too both you guys for keeping it in the condition that...
  11. D

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Finally finished installing my ARC that I bought from Chris on here, finding the right kind of hose with 20mm internal size proved harder than it should of been, now have a proper induction noise! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

De-cat no mapping question

Nice one Rom cheers for the info
  13. D

I'm not looking at power gains as such just yet Chris, yes that is my end goal but for the short term it would be getting it on the car so it's not sat around and getting a little bit more noise out of the exhaust, plus then it's already on the car when the time comes for a k100 or kpro.
  14. D

New DC5 owner West Sussex

Yes mate, had her about 5 weeks now, have seen a couple of CW's since I've had her, always been going in the opposite direction though.
  15. D

Thanks for the input guys. I will be getting the car mapped in the future, I wanted to make sure it was safe 1st before I get my manifold bolted on, hate having parts sitting around not being used.