Recent content by dc5Arn

1. D

Bride Zeta IV

Ready to pull the trigger on a fixed bucket seat with one complication being I'm 6ft4, though I'm only a 32inch waist. I'm in Scotland and to the best of my knowledge there aren't any motorsport stores anywhere close that have bucket seats for me try any out. I would really like to get a Bride...
  2. D

Advice on steering wheel

To bring up an old thread I got a second hand steering wheel and seats light went…. Unfortunately to looks more like an ep3 steering wheel which had been reformed. I supposed with my mentioned that you were considering selling yourdc5 steering wheel…. How much would he take for it, if you were...
  3. D

Best mods to start off with?

Hi I’ve recently bought a dc5, which had a mugen twin loop and unknown induction kit. I’m looking to get a little bit more of it without soending crazing amount with the viewpoint of getting a Krop further down the line. What mods would essentially be next on list better getting it mapped? im...
  4. D

Advice on steering wheel

Thanks for the replies both. That's what I assumed to begin with but I've done a bit of reading up on the internet over the past couple of days and it does appear that if the car was manufactured with, and left the factory with an airbag then it has to have one fitted to pass the MOT. From...
  5. D

Advice on steering wheel

Hi all, Looking for some advice. I'm looking to purchase a DC5 which has an aftermarket steering wheel on it and it's looking like if you're car was fitted with an airbag originally then you need it for the MOT. I was wondering if there can be any major, and costly, issues that you can come...