Recent content by Del-R

1. Del-R

NEWS BREAKING .UK 06 MY launch includes EC5

the proofs in the pudding.... cant see it myself though.
  2. Del-R

RareRims.co.uk - Rota lightweight alloy wheel supplier

great rims and great service too!
  3. Del-R

Model DC5

A better one is the Autoart 1/18 DC5, fantastic detail:- http://www.modelcarexpo.com/proddetail2 ... d=AA_73242 available in White, Black and Blue, (only black and white available from the above website)
  4. Del-R

DC2 Emblem

This is a pic of the decal from the honda dealer, its looks unclear because of the covering layer. You cant buy it seperately from the dealer, you get it as "Integra Type R" Nothing stopping you buying one and just using the "R" though. PS the ones for the White ITR's has a different part...
  5. Del-R

Reprogrammable Hondata going in, in two weeks

Exactly.. legs were made to press accelerator, brake and clutch pedals, not for walking. Be interesting to hear the results of the mods, I'm sure they will be worth the wait.
  6. Del-R

NSX or DC5

oooh NSX all the way for me....
  7. Del-R

DC2 Emblem

The one on the back of a DC2 comes with the words "Integra" and "Type" as well as the "R" as one complete decal. Its about £7 from the honda dealer (I just picked one up as replacement) If you just want the "R" then try a vinyl graphics place. Saying that, I've seen a few on ebay.
  8. Del-R

Noise when Reversing or pulling off in 1st Gear

probably nothing to do with it, but I had a similar symptom on a car I used to own (not a ITR) and it was the release bearing (if that's what its called)
  9. Del-R

How much worth in these bits?

I think most people will post what they're willing to pay for parts rather than what they're actually worth. To be honest with you, you should get £600 plus for the seats but Its not what I'd like to pay ;) As for the rest I have no idea... I'm a DC2 owner. There were some DC5 alloys for...
  10. Del-R

How much worth in these bits?

might be interested in the seats, depending on price.
  11. Del-R

HKS Induction?

Dan, its a bit of a debate that one. Personally I previously used a replacement fillter rather than a bolt on CAI or similar. If you have a search on certain other honda forums (like revolutions, honda-tech.com etc) you will find great discusions on the subject. good luck!
  12. Del-R

Just brought a Mugen Teg Type R

Is that one of the pre-made Tamiya ones?
  13. Del-R

Wheels - can I fit 18"s???

Does your ITR have the later 5 stud or the early 4stud Alloys? Either way I'm almost sure the DC2 is a 50 offset although 45 will should be ok.
  14. Del-R

Anyone got a red one?

I've seen one in the Leeds area, Is it anyone on here?
  15. Del-R

DC5 to England??

If they decide to make the DC5 available here in the UK, then I really cant see it being £16K either, but I wish it would be! They'd certainly shift the 2000 units per year though! Otherwise i cant see it myself.