Recent content by devilfox666

1. D

Perfect timing - Not

Tbh if you're looking for £8500 you're going to have to wait for a while. The days of the bargain DC5 with decent mileage maybe over. 9-9500 seems fair as a bottom line as long as its all legit. Obviously someone may need to force a quick sale but usually you pay for what get! :roll: I think...
  2. D

Adrian Flux, brilliant quote, 22yrs, £1104

Yeah I just got my insurance with Adrian Flux, sure they have a bad rep for renewals but if you don't get any accidents "touch wood" I never have there should never be a problem They rang around and got me a quote of £740 (It is a DC5 I checked lol) Not too bad considering I'm only 23yrs old...
  3. D

HELP!! Car Alarm gone crazy!!!

Hey everybody, Would appreciate if anyone can offer me some advice on this. My Teg was installed with the "Toad Sterling One" cat 1 alarm August last year and has now decided to pack up/ go crazy. I dont have the User guide for it, dont think I ever did. Remarkably lacking lots of paperwork...
  4. D

What do people think of this?

Im pretty sure he wont put it through on PLG but with tax hikes being put back a couple of years, it is not as much of a problem I wouldnt have thought.
  5. D

What do people think of this?

I think you have answered your own question with whethers its worth the hassle or not. Mines perfect and have had no problems at all but to put your mind at ease look elsewhere as there are quite a few tidy examples floating about at the moment im sure.
  6. D

Future owner of a CW DC5

:shock: , i think u have gone a long way to prove that modding is an addiction, seek help, :lol: no seriously mate thats very impressive, are u considering doing the same to ur future acquisition :wink: Ash
  7. D

Future owner of a CW DC5

Welcome to the forum! The modding bug on your CTR will be hard to kick, i know a few people having trouble keeping the money in their pockets at the moment. What mods do you have on?? Ash
  8. D

SCUM tried to take my teg

Dont know if its just me reading to much into this, but it seems as though Ireland is having a real problem with this for Teg owners at the moment, going by general consensus on the threads. Whether its jealousy or stolen parts/car to order i dont know? Hasn't been much of this mentioned as of...
  9. D

Shocked!

:shock: that cant be right lol u must have caught them while they were on happy pills or something!?!? Ur one yr older than i ,with one more yr ncb and yet im more than double that. But if thats all legit well done mate :D Ash
  10. D

I have no radio 1 or anything for that matter!

Hey Guys, Picked up my DC5 on friday and love it 8) , but i can only use CD's at the moment! :? Tried going through all the FM band and couldnt find any channels. I presume this is to do with it being a japanese headunit. Or is it something else i need to pick up all the channels. I couldnt...
  11. D

Recaro Red Problem, Help Needed!

:oops: :lol: Thats more like it!! sounds like a good idea, Ill have a look into it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jdm-Hond ... 0268316051 Panels alot cheaper than seats. I suppose the next question woulb be to what standard would upholsterers be able to repair the hole with the material...
  12. D

Door card does use the same material, but would that mean there would then be a patch on the door, which would probably bey just a visible to the naked eye. Or have i got the wrong end of the stick and misunderstood!? :lol:
  13. D

Is everyone sure that Recaro have not put that material on any of their other seats in the past/present as ebay is coming up blank? :roll:
  14. D

Yeah i realised that about the alacantra, cant believe they do one material but not the other. Damn Honda and their patents! :x lol So even a honda dealer, would have no chance of sourcing the material then? :shock: Find a small patch? could work i guess although not the most appealing...
  15. D

The area between the legs, dead smack in the middle, gone through the red material(alacantra) and the foam(fabric inner section??) below but i only need the red material repaired only. Wondering how expensive the repair would be and how would they go about it fitting the fabric which the price...