Recent content by DolphiN Tech

1. D

Desperately needing your Help!!!

Unfortunately it's not information that we require here to import and sva our cars, so unsurprisingly the answer is not easily available. I'm not even sure the Japanese technical specification would readily show that information.
  2. D

Accord Euro R

Yes and no: Demand makes it more likely that someone will create the model report needed to pass SVA, but once a car is 10 years old that is no longer required. I believe this is all set to change under the new regs anyway.
  3. D

BC Time Attack Car

Sorry Simon, you were clearly using the previous year's secret handshake :D
  4. D

gettin key cut

At that time immobilisers were not standard-fit, that came with the facelifted cars. You won't need a chip in your key.
  5. D

Sirius Satellite Radio

Geography - we're small enough to have national radio stations via FM. This is where XM radio started for the Americans - not really necessary for us. As a result, we're used to having free radio stations that cover the country, and so are probably less willing to pay subscription for the...
  6. D

Sirius Satellite Radio

I believe it is possible, but it's not very popular over here (for a variety of reasons). I'm not aware of any UK-spec headunit that has it, not really the market for it at the moment.
  7. D

facelift?

There's kind of a difference between "facelift" and "new chassis design" A torsion stabiliser is also known as an anti-roll bar...which is a very different thing to a torsion beam. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  8. D

Been offered £5500 in part x!!!!

Dealer will always be looking to clear ~£2k on a p/x giving him room for negotiation by the future buyer, unforseen problems, profit margin etc. However, I'd say he's bidding even lower on yours because he's not sure of his potential market for it and so is being extra cautious...or indeed...
  9. D

Best coilovers for road & track

Tim, nice to see you're treating it to all the stuff I never got round to doing! :lol:
  10. D

Best coilovers for road & track

The FD2 is running AST's...15k up so far and all is well. I'm only running 1.5deg F, 2deg R, but Curtis did say that there are top mounts available for more extreme adjustment.
  11. D

normal unleaded

:lol:
  12. D

Great quote from Adrian Flux

Sounds about right, I cut my policy by 30% switching from Aplan to Flux last year, excess was the same and mods are properly covered.
  13. D

anyone got this?

No, that's just an modified version of the original setup, which connects to the intake manifold. I mean individual throttle bodies or a 4-injector setup, which replace the manifold itself.
  14. D

anyone got this?

I think that's designed for a sports injection kit or ITB's, i.e. won't fit with standard throttle body.
  15. D

Anyone know anythoing about this FD2? I could be tempted.

While there are cars bought and paid for at 200Yen/£, the prices will be low as the traders want to shift something - anything at this time. Once they're gone, any fresh stock won't be so favourably priced due to the current exchange rate. The key will be getting the best of the former...