Recent content by donnaVTEC

1. D

Opinions Please - Blue DC5 with Mods in Japan - L@@K!!

Can you get me an import to my spec? ive sent you a PM a few days ago? Thanks :D
  2. D

:lol: im not that desperate for a teg......[goes off the research breaking and entering on the net.].... :lol:
  3. D

That DC5 would be on my drive today if i was in the right financial position 8)
  4. D

A little help....

Id never buy from them again, but thats another story :lol: its been in for more than a couple of weeks if its the standard one in the showroom i looked at it a few months ago, im pretty sure its the same one but the price will be putting people off, maybe its another one though. Im in...
  5. D

A little help....

Lets me guess Dicksons of Dunblane? ive been drooling over the red one in there but i do think its over priced, its lovely though 8) Its been there for quite a while though (well i think its a long time for a stunning reg one), maybe give it a few weeks and try again? :lol: Im probably going...
  6. D

A little help....

If this is the 5 page post of whats bad about the DC5's its confusing me too as i really have my heart set on a red DC5 with the C pack :cry: From what ive been looking at i have too agree that £14-15,000 seems realistic for a sub 20K car at that reg, ive just not had too much luck finding...
  7. D

reasons

My thoughts on the DC5 exactly, i love my old 12 year old CRX but its about time to move on :lol: , the DC5 has everything i think i could want in a car 8) looks, reliability, comfort...the list is endless, my CRX has never let me down but its time to upgrade 8)
  8. D

June's Banzai

Well done 8) When i finally get mine you will have to show me how its done, id probably stall before i left the start :lol: Is there any pics of the Tegs in the mag? 8)
  9. D

A few things that are baffeling me????

Up to page three i was getting seriously worried there :evil: I hope no potential owners of cars for sale on here read this or they will never sell :lol: Seriously though all cars have problems but surely not to this extent? :lol: if so i will keep my 12 year old Honda :lol:
  10. D

Original Promo DC5 Sales Brochure

Id love to see it please 8) my email is delsolsir@googlemail.com Thanks :D
  11. D

Hi..hopefully getting one soon!....

Thanks, i will have a look at the site 8)
  12. D

Dont worry i wouldnt buy anything from them again :evil: Its handy though to go and perv in the windows :lol:
  13. D

Look what someone did to a dc5!

Poor car :cry:
  14. D

Hi guys ive been browsing on here for a while now without posting much so i though id introduce myself 8) :lol: My name is Donna and i currently have a black import CRX del sol SiR, im looking at the DC5 for my next car and im really stuck on the red or black model :lol: Red is in front at...
  15. D

Dicksons of Dunblane

We bought a car from them and it was the biggest sham ever, the sales staff are clueless on certain cars, the after sales is awful and i was even in when a man brought a broken Evo back after only a few days and they were threatening to fight him :shock: the worst garage ive ever been to and...