1. dottorfoggy

empty, lol

empty, lol
  2. dottorfoggy

oem oil filter number

thanks guys i miss this thread #-o
  3. dottorfoggy

oem oil filter number

I searched the forum without finding it, some of you know the number of oil filter honda? or what I can advise that fits? thnaks :D
  4. dottorfoggy

Brembo paint code???

I think I use color RAL 3001
  5. dottorfoggy

pros n cons of this wheel fitment

never place the wheels this size [-X I hope I have helped to get back on the straight way teggy O:)
  6. dottorfoggy

pros n cons of this wheel fitment

Front 18x9.5 +22 225/40-18 Rear 18x10.5 +22 245/40-18
  7. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

reluctantly sell it for transfer to sweden, I do not know where to put it in the frozen Swedish winter when you are going to Italy? rarerims is a site well known in Italy. has an excellent reputation!
  8. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

unfortunately I do not know, came from Japan already repainted and I was just thinking of you for coming wheels ... circuit 10 in bronze :D
  9. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

new wheels are coming next month :D now the car is sleeping in box, i dont drive it in this moment
  10. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

:xrealangry: :xrealangry: :xrealangry: :xmad: :xmad: :xmad: :xrealangry: :xrealangry: :xrealangry:
  11. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

now there are 7 crack on 3 wheels :xrealangry:
  12. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

exact! I moved to live in Sweden, Stockholm I think I am going to work again in a bodyshop, here in Italy there are too many thieves, hate Italy, is only good for us holidays
  13. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

the crack is passing through, not just paint! I'm a very conservative driving, the cracks appeared after I walked a lot faster. I think these rims originally had been taken of the barrel ... or something ... the license since I've done more 'to 180.00kms, and I've never such a thing! the car...
  14. dottorfoggy

wheels problem

it was the ring on May 22 to 23, unfortunately without the DC5, including the situation of the wheels ... 3 of 4 wheels are cracked! travel in Italy is doing this?