1. dotty

History of this car

Just get an fk8 , best type R going 🤷🏻‍♂️
  2. dotty

History of this car

[emoji23]
  3. dotty

Miller's Nano-Drive

Well, someone has to :) It was at its best from 2005 - 2007.. when only a few had them!
  4. dotty

Rare C Pack option?

Not an official fit on the Dc5 , aftermarket only...
  5. dotty

Best performance track legal exhaust

3” would be better if you have forced induction. You can‘t go wrong with the following on a DC5 (which i tried and tested) Twinloop (yep despite the video on youtube stating other wise) Amuse ti (good luck finding one) but £££ Fujitsubo Rm01a Spoon b pipe and n1! (Noisy though) Avoid...
  6. dotty

New To DC5

If you want to be really envious follow http://instagram.com/andy74b Bloke has some amazing machines.
  7. dotty

New To DC5

It's good reading at the end of the day. There'll be many owners on here who have more than just a dc5 who use this forum as a well knowledgable form of info , which it has gained over many years of users , this forum was around before the social media explosion (as it happens I created the...
  8. dotty

New To DC5

Keep the posts coming imo. It's good reading. Envy is a cruel mistress to some.
  9. dotty

New Civic Type R. WTF?

10. dotty

Spoon sports side mirror glass done properly DIY

Got some in my garage. When are you free [emoji6]
  11. dotty

Snow

:D
  12. dotty

Why so cheap FL on ebay

First rule of car buying. Avoid anything from the West Midlands.
  13. dotty

Gear knob retaining nut

It's your lucky day. Send me you address and I'll throw it in the post.
  14. dotty

Toying with the idea of selling the DC5 - Rough idea on value?

It's definitely to your financial gain if you remove the modifications that you can and sell as standard as possible. Certainly the k100 and spoon exhaust and 2-1 ; Perhaps even the induction and any trinkets such as the gear knob, oil , rad caps (if it is the ti gear knob then it's discontinued...
  15. dotty

Which coilovers?

You should save until you can get some good quality ones. Buy cheap buy twice ! I had eibach coilovers on and they were excellent.