Recent content by dral

1. D

DC5 2001 28k miles on the clock - only £9,995

From the dealer website, thats the Jap Auction price. You'll need to pay the shipping, documentation and ESVA fees too, probably about £3-4000 worth?
  2. D

Newbie, and already asking for help...

Thanks Tarmac, so iVTEC stops high rev launches. 11,000 rpm :shock:
  3. D

Presuambly only if the replacement cams are cut for the i-VTEC though? :?
  4. D

Thanks for your help. I seem to have lost a post aswell... I would use an importer, i was looking at either Lichfields or GT Culture, both seem to bring in a few DC5 so should be able to collect a good one from the Auctions. Your car looks great truffs, but i'd like to get the car set up...
  5. D

Thankyou very much :D Thanks for the welcome. Sort of had in mind exhaust/induction and throttle body, then ECU (Hondata or AEM?, can they run launch control) with a progressive NOS system. If i need to change cams would i loose some of the stock smoothness? I hadn't thought of the LSD, i was...
  6. D

Hi there. After a while of lurking round here I thought it was about time i introduced myself, well about time and i'm hoping for some advice... :roll: I had a DC2 a couple of years ago, which i i loved, but i sold it and i've had a couple of Evo 7s in the meantime. I've always missed the...
  7. D

Leasing long shot

Does anyone offer DC5's on a lease basis? I'm picking a company car, which needs to be on a lease, do i have any chance? Any leads, no matter how unlikely, would be gratefully received.