3. drifty

In Stock - Parcel Shelves!

Any parcel shelves left chaps? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. drifty

Potentially up for sale

Not received anything mate... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. drifty

Dash board

Let me know how you get on, mine has sort of done the same, but not dropped quite so much. I thought maybe something to push it up a bit will solve it just not got around to it, need to replace one of the lights as well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. drifty

Potentially up for sale

Right after reading quite a few threads recently about people wanting DC5's but a lack of them available, I thought I'd see if there's any interest in mine. A big change in circumstances has meant I may (very reluctantly) have to consider parting with my teg after only 6 months of ownership...
  7. drifty

New DC5 owner West Sussex

I've just joined hondas in south, up for the next meet definitely. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. drifty

DC5 Sticky Front Plate

Hijacking this thread, but anyone know a good place to get a re-locator for the front reg plate? Tempted to get a sticky but it's a very grey area and don't fancy an on the spot fine! I've found one on tegiwa but looks like you have to drill holes under the bumper...
  9. drifty

2000rpm rattle

Quick update on this - I've just noticed that the inner door fender on the drivers side is loose and rattling about (clips are missing) so this could be the cause of my rattle. I noticed it when I closed my door earlier, how I haven't seen or heard this before is beyond me! Anyone know the...
  10. drifty

Hazard / Start button lights

T4.2, I'd definitely order a couple extra. Yes I believe it should. I've swapped it for LED and I think the one or two I had left over are faulty, or there's something up with the button itself. There's a tiny light in there now with one of those red caps on, it fits a T3 LED I believe.
  11. drifty

Hazard / Start button lights

I actually used this site I came across, looks a bit retro and I was worried my order would never turn up but it came two days later! You can also order white, red, blue LEDs individually. For the temp dials you'll need 2 T4's and 3 T3's - I would get white ones as the red didn't seem bright...
  12. drifty

Slight crunch into second

Thanks mate, will do the basics first, but it sounds as if you maybe right [emoji32] I'll get saving! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. drifty

Cheers guys. Will definitely sort the gearbox oil asap. Nails - I can't recommend Torque GT enough, great to deal with and the car itself is excellent and as others have said good customer service with a 3 month warranty. These aren't really 'faults' but minor niggles you get with having a...
  14. drifty

So the second gear 'notch' seems to get less when the car's warmed up a bit, I'm pretty sure engine oil & gear box oil were all changed upon import but will have to double check. When going from third - fourth driving hard, say from 7k rpm it seems to come out of gear quite easily (it doesn't...
  15. drifty

Yeh I got it imported from Torque GT in Feb. Crunch doesn't bother me just wanted to know if it was a common issue, I'll give them a call to see what they suggest. If I'm driving hard, third gear seems to want to 'pop' out quite quick, again it's never come out on its own but I'm completely new...