Recent content by duncan84

1. D

Headlight bulbs all same colour

Really appreciate your help, Just wondering though how do I check what i have, ive never had to buy a bulb for one before so never had to check, all just looks standard behind the lights.
  2. D

Do i just pick the integra type r 51 plate and thats what i need for my pre facelift dc5? Just dont want order the wrong ones Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. D

Hi i just wondered if anyone knows where i could get all 3 pairs of bulbs for the headlights so they are all pretty much the same colour. Preferably like xenon type white as one of my headlight bulbs have gone but i have been trying to find somewhere which sells all them so i can get them...
  4. D

Tyre trader on here

Just wondered if anyone could point in the direction of the guy who used to have prices on here for tyres as I can't seem to find there thread anywhere. Are they still going or have they stopped doing it. Thanks Duncan
  5. D

blowers are stuck on medium to high speed!! please help

Mate your a star. Many thanks gok
  6. D

blowers are stuck on medium to high speed!! please help

Hi I have had this problem for a while so I brought new dials unit which controls the air con, heater, etc. All work apart from the speed control one. Have plugged the new dials in and its still happening!! Don't know what it could be now though. Don't want keep replacing all the wrong things...
  7. D

Japfest 2 Show - Free Entry for DC5's on our stand!

Hi Croccy Sorry but for some reason my phone has booked me twice on the list for Japfest 2 at Donnington Park. duncan
  8. D

Tegiwa Air Scoop

thats fair enough then lol, just wanted make sure before getting one. where did you get your airbox from porthos? is it the J's Racing intake?
  9. D

Tegiwa Air Scoop

when its raining hard does it drain quick enough not to suck the water in? or would you put something in front of it to stop it from causing damage? thanks duncan
  10. D

Cusco Front Strut Brace and Gruppe M / Tegiwa Airbox

This is the picture I was sent Would this one fit then do you think? Thanks Duncan
  11. D

it looks a straight one blue one from the picture i been sent thanks duncan
  12. D

Hi I wondered if anybody knew if the Cusco front strut brace cleared these airboxes? hope someone can help thanks duncan
  13. D

heater control wont turn my fans down!! can anyone help??

Ok cheers I'll have to get looking at it on the weekend then Thanks I'll let you know how I get on Duncan
  14. D

could it of come lose or would it need replacing? sorry i dont know much about this stuff lol
  15. D

hi people really need your help, my blowers seem to be stuck on hig so its blowing air out but i cant turn it down? would this be a fuse issue or a controller issue? hope somebody can help asap as its driving me crazy how loud it is lol thanks duncan