Recent content by Ed209

1. E

ceramic coating and vinyl sticker

Hi all After watching millions of youtube videos I've decided to ceramic coat my car (dont worry i plan this to take about 3 days with all the prep work i plan to do to it, including machine polishing) at the same time the integra type r stickers on the side of my car are a bit tatty and was...
  2. E

Standard suspension

Has anyone got standard suspension and what do you think of it, I'm on yellowspeed and considering going back as I use it on rough b roads as a daily
  3. E

FK2 calipers

Pretty sure the smallest wheel fk2 brakes fit under is 18's
  4. E

Static shocks

😂blue facelift
  5. E

Static shocks

I admit I am wearing pretty bad clothes for static but nothing I don't normally drive in other cars and never had it like this but will try touching the floor, any chance of a bad earth in the car causing it?
  6. E

Static shocks

Any one else get a lot of static shocks off their dc5 I get one literally everything I get out and mostly quite strong ones
  7. E

Ideas for seats

Anyone using none standard seats (that fit a fat arse) with blue interior with pictures, want some ideas
  8. E

Moving bikes

Awesome thanks, got any pics of it on?
  9. E

Moving bikes

Anyone know of a bike rack, roof or boot, that fits a dc5 or am I just going to have to line the boot with bin bags
  10. E

Yellow speed coilovers

My Mrs has an EP3 with 2 ps4's I could try on the front I'd just be surprised if it was tyres to the level of the understeer I'm getting for how planted the back end is, thinking of changing tyres anyway though as there pretty terrible at wet braking anyway
  11. E

Yellow speed coilovers

Maybe I should have said the level of understeer is like no car I've ever driven, mostly front drive cars, focus st's Mondeo st220 civic EP3 and fk8 plus a few shit box's along the way, the dc5 is by far the worst and seems completely out of character given the amount t of grip given from the...
  12. E

Yellow speed coilovers

Hi all, I bought a dc5 fitted with yellow speed coilovers, apparently it's been corner weighted and set up for fast road with replacement rear camber arms, to my eye the coilovers must be set pretty low as there's about 2.5 fingers between standard wheels and arch Problema I'm having are the...
  13. E

Recaro seats

Thanks for help I'll get in contact with them
  14. E

Recaro seats

Does anyone know if all recaro seats have the same rails, been looking at leather recaros out of a Mégane 225
  15. E

New dc5 owner

After 6 months had to admit I couldn't afford it for the miles I do, and it felt very delicate for a daily driver absolutely awesome car though. my decent car history if your interested is Mondeo st220 MK3 focus st civic fk8 just had 4 months in a diesel insignia auto to recover money I lost on...