Recent content by Edgars

1. E

Anyone know this DC5?

It just sold on auction for £12750 and since auction house charges 15% , that adds up to £14662. I think its a bit much for 9 owners and check engine light.
  2. E

Anyone know this DC5?

I guess, if the price reflects the amount of owners , then I would still be interested. Clearly it hasn't sold for 13k . When Icalled up auction place , they said that current owner selling this car because he is relocating somewhere. Not sure if story is legit or not, but it could explain why...
  3. E

Anyone know this DC5?

Oh thank you , I tried to google with no spaces and found nothing. Will give it another go.
  4. E

Anyone know this DC5?

I wouldn't expect it to sell for less than 10k. If it did sell in that range, it would be a bargain if not for 9 previous owners and unknown check engine light. Also to note - auction charges 15% of biding price. Have to be aware of that when placing bid in order not to overpay. 9 owners puts...
  5. E

Anyone know this DC5?

Well, thats what I thought - car might have some deeper issue hence he sells on auction at very low reserve. You are allowed to view it but not test drive it. I called them up and they say that they have only driven 1,2 gear for about 1 mile to record video and car apparently performed well. He...
  6. E

Anyone know this DC5?

Hi, I'm new to honda world. I am planning to buy DC5, but my budget is bit limited due to recent house buying. I was wondering if anyone knows someone who has owned this DC5: What raises my suspicion is that it has been imported in 2015 and since then has had 9 owners, thats like less than...