Recent content by emaresea

1. E

Blue recaros

I was recommnded "GROOM" by a friend, Mark from the CRX forum. This should be available from Halfords. After looking in half a dozen different branches I finally managed to buy a can and it cleaned all the gunge off of the top of the drivers seat, where the belt rubs, and where the RAC...
  2. E

Spare Key cutting

Had one cut mechanically in High Wycombe. Took the guy about an hour and he finally had to take a file to the flat surface as the key was slightly too thick to fit. I'm happy I've now got 2 working keys!
  3. E

How many miles from a tank of fuel.

I seem to be getting about 300 per tank of Shell's finest. My local garage is about the cheapest I have found - long may it remain so! A couple of longish journeys this week have returned an extra 40 - 45 miles. Overall I'm very pleased with the performance / economy. But I will say it loves...
  4. E

racing type r

A fit lady from SEAT gave me a RaceGuide on Saturday at Donny. In th eclassifieds at the back Spoon Europe are offerring 2 of these brand new: phone Ant or Bevis on 01934 410090 Hope that helps!
  5. E

Congratulations Team Dynamics

I had a great day on Saturday watching the practicing. Good to meet other ITR owners there. Even though I had free tickets with hospitality for the racing on Sunday my back was so bad I stayed at home and watched it on TV. What a fantastic result: two wins first time out. I will definitely...
  6. E

spare key

I too have been trying to get a key for my DC5. No locksmith I've tried has been able to help: they say they can't get the blanks! Does anyone have an e:mail or phone number etc for ADZ; I've tried PMing him but with no success as yet. Honda dealers in my area have also not been forthcoming...
  7. E

Door open dash warning light !

I too have the same problem with my carbon bonnet. It doesn't come on very often though and since I found out what it was it doesn't really worry me at all. I hadn't realised the sensor is adjustable. Something to do tomorrow, if I get time. cheers again
  8. E

FAO people insured with Privilege.....

Looks like its the mileage limit as I've asked for 15K pa; I drive 38-40 miles daily to/from work! :cry:
  9. E

FAO people insured with Privilege.....

How on earth did you get such a low quote from them? mine is about 800, at over 50 with full no claims, including additional accessories, a carbon bonnet! They did send the original paperwork with 1800 and I queried it and they found a manual amendment to 2000 which had been missed off what...
  10. E

DC5 Dealer Manual

Thanks for all this info. Manual already downloaded 8)
  11. E

Where you at ?

Live in High Wycombe, work in Thame. Daily commmute. When did you see one in Cheltenham? I was there just after Christmas visiting daughter.
  12. E

Warning Light flashes on overrun

Thanks for that guys. Seems like my carbon bonnet might be flexing. Weight off my mind but will keep an eye on it.
  13. E

Warning Light flashes on overrun

:? Occasionally on lifting off throttle at about 50 a red light flashes on at the bottom centre of the fuel gauge :?: No other symptom, car still goes as expected. Anyone got any ideas?
  14. E

Rolling Roads in Nottingham/Leicester area

I've wondered about this as well. This place is not too far from me as well although anyone know anywhere in south bucks / east oxford? How much does it cost?
  15. E

Got my Christmas present yesterday (Dec 21)

Thanks for the enquiry. He seems to be doing Ok! Just waiting for the insurance, CPS and District Nurse! He's hoping to get enough cash from the insurance to double the number of wheels on his transport!