Recent content by EndaITR

1. E

DC5's on Motors TV

On now, channel 413. Asian festival of speed :xcheers:
  2. E

NCT and RBC?

Will it? :o Would save me alot of hassle! My old DC2R didnt stand a chance without a cat, how come the DC5 is different?
  3. E

NCT and RBC?

Does a RBC affect emissions? Just I have an NCT coming up and wondering should I take it off for the test but thats alot of effort ](*,)
  4. E

My Windscreen Nightmare.., Advice Needed

How long did it take to get a windscreen? and which company u use? Iv got a crack in mine and NCT in a month :xrealangry:
  5. E

Water getting into boot under spare wheel!!!!!!!

Rear light seals. Take the rear bumper off to get the rear lights off and silicone both side of the seals, or replace the seals. Did the job for me.
  6. E

Found this in my passenger footwell ........ what is it?

They expire aswell...I set one off that was 3 years expired and wouldnt light :( Kept it for about 2 years previous to that as I though it was cool :lol: Have 2 of them now tho, had more but I set them off :xcheers: :xtsk: :xlol:
  7. E

Shifter bushes

Seen the prices for thos :o The ones on my evo costed me a fiver as they were just the perfect fit bearings...shuda kept one as they look the same size and all to the DC5 bushes..
  8. E

Shifter bushes

Should there be a bit of movement in the shifter linkages ontop of the gearbox? Just on my old evo there was a similar design where I replaced the bushes with bearings and made it alot nicer, is there a similar mod with DC5's? Had a serch but didnt find anything.
  9. E

Car SHAKING Really Badly now.

Having a similar issue myself.. but only under acceleration, doesnt hapen at constant speed on motorways, or easy acceleration... just when I 100% throttle at 4/5k revs +
  10. E

vibration under acceleration

Latley im getting a slight vibration under hard acceleration. Doesnt happen at a constant speed on motorways so I dont think its tracking or balancing of the wheels. Im running energy inserts so dont think its engine mounts issues. Im stumped as if it was wheel bearings wouldnt that happen at...
  11. E

Better late than never?

Recognise the name from ITR-DC2 :) Why you sell the evo, just fancy a change? Welcome ;)
  12. E

oil filter location

No but he asked where is it, you can see it from the top of the engine :wink: And it would be possible to remove from the top, ive done oil filter removal on much worse locations than removing it from the top. Should only be hand tight aswell so no need for tools.
  13. E

oil filter location

you can see it from the top aswell :lol: Look at the exaust mani from the top then the filter is just beside it to the left.
  14. E

Best De-cat?

I had one of those ice tronix ones, hated the noise of it, made it sound like a tractor, got a full decatted mani instead and noise went away.
  15. E

mintex 1144

Got them ground in the end, fit perfect but found them to sit shy of the end of the disc, and put them up to the old pads and the pad material side is slightly narrower than the old pads. Its sits about 1cm shy of the end of the disc. Are they all like this? There the 350z pad ground down to 15mm.